Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Big square would bet the 10th coin flip is tails when the first nine were heads because its highly unlikely you have 10 heads In a row

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    #1) Fla ST didn't play North Dakota (that alone should make your post invalid and makes look real stupid...where in the hell did you get that from?!...)
    #2) Georgia Tech beat highly touted Georgia from the almighty SEC which was one step away from playing in the SEC championship game.
    #3) BC also kicked USC's ass from the Pac-12...yes, the same Trojan team that is at or near the top of that conference every year
    #4) Oregon lost their top CB and all-american for the game with a serious injury...they also have some injuries on the O-line.....and they have been beaten by a rich rodiguez coached team.......not to mention close calls against Wash ST () and an overrated UCLA team....
    #5) FSU is resilient and battle tested...defending national champs and have not been beaten in over two years!...and IMO, the ACC is a top notch conference that can play with anybody in the country....4 - 0 against the almighty SEC on rivalry week!...
    yep, my bad ND = Notre Dame. Everything else stands. I don't think it's enough to change anyone's mind.
    Obviously Oregon is the better team with the superior talent and scoring ability. Still, it's college football
    so there will always be cheerleaders on the other side. Enjoy the game but realize you're putting money
    on a team that is an underdog for very strong reasons that you're choosing to ignore.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    yep, my bad ND = Notre Dame. Everything else stands. I don't think it's enough to change anyone's mind.
    Obviously Oregon is the better team with the superior talent and scoring ability. Still, it's college football
    so there will always be cheerleaders on the other side. Enjoy the game but realize you're putting money
    on a team that is an underdog for very strong reasons that you're choosing to ignore.
    Snowball,
    your reasons (and everyone else's for that matter) for choosing Oregon are valid as well...however, it's just your opinion...you make it sound like that FLA ST is some division 2 school or don't belong on the same field with the ducks!...Like my old man used to tell me, son, Vegas puts a number out there...you either lay the points or take them....IMO, the noles will give the ducks everything they can handle and then some....and as I mentioned, the Noles play decent competition and have prevailed in every game for the last two years!...they won't be intimidated in the least by the likes of Oregon...If anything, Oregon will find out real quickly what a formidable foe FLA ST is...I'm actually doing a two team teaser getting FLA ST (+15.5) and Ohio ST (+15.5)...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Snowball,
    your reasons (and everyone else's for that matter) for choosing Oregon are valid as well...however, it's just your opinion...you make it sound like that FLA ST is some division 2 school or don't belong on the same field with the ducks!...Like my old man used to tell me, son, Vegas puts a number out there...you either lay the points or take them....IMO, the noles will give the ducks everything they can handle and then some....and as I mentioned, the Noles play decent competition and have prevailed in every game for the last two years!...they won't be intimidated in the least by the likes of Oregon...If anything, Oregon will find out real quickly what a formidable foe FLA ST is...I'm actually doing a two team teaser getting FLA ST (+15.5) and Ohio ST (+15.5)...
    how much does that 2 team teaser pay? it seems like a lock

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Colon is very sharp

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    sup BB...at Heritage, it pays -110 if you use the "No NFL spreads" option!.......this option gives you better odds and more bang for your buck than the NFL spreads included option...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

what i may do is wait and see who covers in the FSU vs Oregon game....

and if its a blow out by Oregon then i will hammer Ohio State ML and +9.5 in the next game against Bama.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Cowherd is 39-35 with his picks. Assuming a -110 vig that's a whole 0.5 units for the entire season. Haven't handicapped the game but based on the composite rankings FSU shouldn't even be in the playoffs. And with Cowherd picking them...

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

12/19/2014 05:10 PM NCAAF TeaserFlorida St 16/Ohio St 16.5 -130 $65.00 $50.00

I did a 7pt a few days ago (-130)

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by wufpakman21 View Post
    I think everyone is forgetting that FSU is still FSU. They have the best athletes in the country. Better than Oregon. When you win every game you play during the regular season it becomes somewhat boring. The only challenge is to let teams stay close so you can pull it out in the end. I think thats what FSU has done most of this season. Think about it. They fall behind Louisville by 24 in the first half and completely dominate them in the 2nd half. Same thing with NC State. But now we're in it's time to win another National Championship so I expect we'll see the same FSU team we saw last season, from start to finish.
    yes, I'm sure they wanted teams to stay close to make it a challenge, I'm sure that was planned in advance.....

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Snowball,
    Ohio State could easily be blown out in their bowl game. Be careful with this one.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    Ohio State could easily be blown out in their bowl game. Be careful with this one.
    Well, anything is possible but I highly doubt it... Ohio ST is much better than most of the teams in the SEC...they destroyed the majority of the big-10 competition including formidable teams like Mich ST and Wisconsin...Alabama got a dream mismatch with overrated Maty Mauck and Missouri in the SEC championship game...Alabama also lost to Ole Miss, and had some real close calls against West Virginia, Miss ST, Arkansas, and LSU...those teams aren't the caliber of Ohio St...not to mention this third string QB Cardale Jones is very impressive and very athletic at 6' 5" 250 lbs and many scouts, experts, etc. say that this kid is every bit as good if not better than Braxton Miller and J.T. Barrett...Don't surprised if OSU upsets the Crimson Tide and wins this SU!...I might even sprinkle a little bit on the ML (+285)...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Well, anything is possible but I highly doubt it... Ohio ST is much better than most of the teams in the SEC...they destroyed the majority of the big-10 competition including formidable teams like Mich ST and Wisconsin...Alabama got a dream mismatch with overrated Maty Mauck and Missouri in the SEC championship game...Alabama also lost to Ole Miss, and had some real close calls against West Virginia, Miss ST, Arkansas, and LSU...those teams aren't the caliber of Ohio St...not to mention this third string QB Cardale Jones is very impressive and very athletic at 6' 5" 250 lbs and many scouts, experts, etc. say that this kid is every bit as good if not better than Braxton Miller and J.T. Barrett...Don't surprised if OSU upsets the Crimson Tide and wins this SU!...I might even sprinkle a little bit on the ML (+285)...
    with the exception of sparty osu played and beat a bunch of teams w sorry excuses for qbs. not sure how it makes sense talking bout bama's fortunate draw getting mizzou in the sec champ gm when osu played a wiscy team with a qb far worse than matty mauk,.. i really dont know if bama covers or not but think it a stretch talking bout who bama has played while in the same breath calling a team that has no passing attack whats so ever "formidable"..

mcdonae101

"they destroyed the majority of the big-10 competition"....and lost to the might Virginia Tech, waited until fourth quarter to pull away from the great Indiana, and went to double OT with the almighty Penn State

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    with the exception of sparty osu played and beat a bunch of teams w sorry excuses for qbs. not sure how it makes sense talking bout bama's fortunate draw getting mizzou in the sec champ gm when osu played a wiscy team with a qb far worse than matty mauk,.. i really dont know if bama covers or not but think it a stretch talking bout who bama has played while in the same breath calling a team that has no passing attack whats so ever "formidable"..
    you mean the same Maty Mauck and Missouri team that lost to Indiana?!......I hate using the transitive property but Wisky gave LSU all they could handle albeit that game was earlier in the year (lost 28 - 24 after being ahead 24 - 7)...and Alabama struggled with LSU winning 20 - 13, and Wisky playing their best ball of the year got absolutely destroyed by the Buckeyes!...well shall see...but being one of the very few stand up posters on this forum, would you care to place a wager on this game?!....we can do real money, bet points, etc?...PS...Blake Sims sucks moose dong as well...IMO, overrated and overhyped...

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    "they destroyed the majority of the big-10 competition"....and lost to the might Virginia Tech, waited until fourth quarter to pull away from the great Indiana, and went to double OT with the almighty Penn State
    while Alabama lost to the mighty Ole Miss, and beat the mighty Arkansas by one point, barely squeaked by Miss ST, WV, and LSU!...So what's your point?!..

mcdonae101

while Alabama lost to the mighty Ole Miss, and beat the mighty Arkansas by one point, barely squeaked by Miss ST, WV, and LSU!...So what's your point?!..
    arkansas is better than nearly every team ohio state played this year. ole miss is a billion times better than v tech to lose to. bama was never in danger of losing to miss state, miss state scored late td to make game look close. similar situation with west virginia, 2 possession game going into fourth quarter, remained that way. LSU game was at LSU, one of toughest places to play. I don't want to argue back and fourth as I'm clearly not gonna change ur opinion and ur not gonna change mine. I firmly believe Ohio state is overrated trash and it should show against bama, time will tell

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    arkansas is better than nearly every team ohio state played this year. ole miss is a billion times better than v tech to lose to. bama was never in danger of losing to miss state, miss state scored late td to make game look close. similar situation with west virginia, 2 possession game going into fourth quarter, remained that way. LSU game was at LSU, one of toughest places to play. I don't want to argue back and fourth as I'm clearly not gonna change ur opinion and ur not gonna change mine. I firmly believe Ohio state is overrated trash and it should show against bama, time will tell
    Well, like I told 2dabank, would you care to bet real money, bet points, etc?....Give me Ohio ST (+9.5)?!...Put your money where your mouth is!......no hard feelings either way, I'm just a straight shooter and prefer the direct approach...

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

They killed Mich St and Wisconsin but struggled against most of the other big10 teams. They gave up an average of 7.8 yards a carry on 36 rushing attempts against Indiana. HOLY SHIT.

They completely stuffed Wisconsin's Melvin Gordon because they piled the box. You say Blake Simms is overrated and I agree he has made a lot of mistakes throwing into the secondary, but you cannot deny that he can sure throw the deep ball well. If Bama has success with the run game and pulls in the Oh St secondary they are in a world of hurt.

Oh St just matches up so bad against Bama and I believe TCU to be a much better team than OH St.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

I forgot to mention Ohio State gave up 370 on the ground to Navy, 218 Indiana and 233 to Michigan. All these teams fall in the category of 1 dimensional teams and hardly ever throw the ball so you know what they are doing almost every play. Yet they still had success on the ground and why?

Bama on the other hand relies on both the run game and the pass game and have success at both. It's pretty self explanatory from here. Bama pounds and pounds and goes deep or throws a little bubble to Amari. How in the hell does Ohio State stop Alabama, that is the real question.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

I'm all in FSU/OSU ML parlay.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    I forgot to mention Ohio State gave up 370 on the ground to Navy, 218 Indiana and 233 to Michigan. All these teams fall in the category of 1 dimensional teams and hardly ever throw the ball so you know what they are doing almost every play. Yet they still had success on the ground and why?

Bama on the other hand relies on both the run game and the pass game and have success at both. It's pretty self explanatory from here. Bama pounds and pounds and goes deep or throws a little bubble to Amari. How in the hell does Ohio State stop Alabama, that is the real question.
    Easily...Blake Simms is garbage and will choke big time...OHIO ST will come after him...Just watch and see....You seem to forget that Alabama also struggled against mediocre competition which I already mentioned...Ohio ST also lost Braxton Miller early in the season and it took several games for J.T. Barrett to get going...As shitty as Sims is, where in the hell would the Tide be if he had a season ending injury after the first game?!!...Coker??!!!......Christ, Alabama would have been lucky to finish .500!...

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Well, like I told 2dabank, would you care to bet real money, bet points, etc?....Give me Ohio ST (+9.5)?!...Put your money where your mouth is!......no hard feelings either way, I'm just a straight shooter and prefer the direct approach...
    I'd give you Buckeyes +9.5 for as many bet points as you'd like.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    I auto fade all Cowherd plays.

He is a talking head, not a sharp.
    guy doesn't know squat

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I'd give you Buckeyes +9.5 for as many bet points as you'd like.
    How about 1,000 bet points?!...I've got Ohio ST +9.5....Deal?...

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

How about 1,000 bet points?!...I've got Ohio ST +9.5....Deal?...
    Deal.

portetdaspet
    portetdaspet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1008

I don't think you can read much into the 150-0 win over Wisconsin. The badgers are so one dimensional that if you have athletes in your front 7 that can win one on one battles they can't move the ball at all.

Ohio State played a cupcake schedule and struggled against about half of it. Also, their qb has one game of experience. Do you think he will have seen anything like the disguises Saban will run on defense?

Alabama showed their class in the 2nd half of the iron bowl against a team twice as good as Ohio State. I'll give the points, Bama wins by three touchdowns.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Deal.
    you got it!...

2daBank

you mean the same Maty Mauck and Missouri team that lost to Indiana?!......I hate using the transitive property but Wisky gave LSU all they could handle albeit that game was earlier in the year (lost 28 - 24 after being ahead 24 - 7)...and Alabama struggled with LSU winning 20 - 13, and Wisky playing their best ball of the year got absolutely destroyed by the Buckeyes!...well shall see...but being one of the very few stand up posters on this forum, would you care to place a wager on this game?!....we can do real money, bet points, etc?...PS...Blake Sims sucks moose dong as well...IMO, overrated and overhyped...
    think i mentioned i dont know who gonna cover. just saying that wiscy is trash, not sure how you can respect a team that cant throw the fb? that is all.. i have no desire to lay the points really, will prob tease bama down with either fsu or something else that day..

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    think i mentioned i dont know who gonna cover. just saying that wiscy is trash, not sure how you can respect a team that cant throw the fb? that is all.. i have no desire to lay the points really, will prob tease bama down with either fsu or something else that day..
    well good luck then, bro!......Alabama wins by a TD and we are both happy!...

2daBank

well good luck then, bro!......Alabama wins by a TD and we are both happy!...
    sounds good to me buddy!

First 12