lahustle
    lahustle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

Can Wankston keep his nose clean leading up to the playoffs on New Years Day?? I wouldn't be suprised if something happened, either way Ducks show the nation the business.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Winstons to do list leading up to gm
    1. Sell more autographed memorabilia
    2. Fail a drug test
    3. Head up to Ferguson and help with riots while be filmed yelling burn this muthafukka down
    4. Get caught on video taking a payout from bookie
    5. Rape mo beotches

Come gm time after list has all been checked status will be active starter all systems go.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

He better play his ass off in that Rose Bowl because based on how the FSU defense has looked this year against speedy teams, Oregon is going to score a ton of points. Whatever the Oregon O/U points total is, take the over. Don't believe me? Watch the NC State game and see what they did to FSU's defense....and Oregon's offense is similar but faster.

bumppinee
    bumppinee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

The great Winston and the Noles will roll the ducks I said it here.

lahustle
    lahustle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

He better play his ass off in that Rose Bowl because based on how the FSU defense has looked this year against speedy teams, Oregon is going to score a ton of points. Whatever the Oregon O/U points total is, take the over. Don't believe me? Watch the NC State game and see what they did to FSU's defense....and Oregon's offense is similar but faster.

I agree. Speed kills. Ducks don't get much respect because people THINK they play in a weaker conference. Not saying they are going to win the whole thing but I think they leave this playoffs surprising people and punching some teams in the mouth.