Scott8282
    Scott8282's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1658

Opinions Please!!! I think Wisconsin kills Ohio State.

I'm going to lay $2000 on Wisconsin -4 over Ohio State. After crunching the numbers all day, I think the Badgers win by 10 or more. Haven't seen to many posts on this game. Looking for some insight.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10430

if you are going to lay 2k you shouldnt need any insight?

donkbetter
    donkbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

I got a feeling about the 3rd stringer the man is a tough hombre

PackerBacker
    PackerBacker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24472

Ohio State will cover

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Big badger fan here BUT I have not made a bet. I want to see which Wisconsin team shows up Maybe bet the game after a score or two.

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took wisky gl

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

What's the status of Badgers Center Voltz? That is a concern of mine before I decide how many units I'm placing against my beloved Buckeyes. Our defense is one of the worst I've see come down the pike in many years, with coaches that can't make adjustment one. If OSU can't put an Indiana team away any easier then they did, they have no chance against a team with a great back and a good defense. Anyone heard about the center?

TeamDetroit
    TeamDetroit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2771

Once Braxton wasnt gona play everyone said OSU is done and Barrett came in and showed he could play. Im not saying this guy is going to be as good as Barrett but Urban Meyer is one damn good head coach and he def shouldnt be underestimated. If anything I am going to wait for this game to start and see what Meyer's gameplan is before i bet on this game.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I can tell you right now this game is tricky, just because Barrett is out so what, OSU is well coached, expect to see some wrinkles tonight, number 17 can throw some I hear, Wisky's center is questionable if he doesnt play youll see a freshman they were gonna redshirt. Gordon can go off and they still lose, its happened before. Stave has to play mistake free in this one or its in jeopardy.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

And yes, State's run defense is a joke, probably the worst in 20 years, but still.