STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys, the best play I've ever found in my life... Ohio high School football

On 5Dimes : Ohio High School division 5 State Finals

Canton Central Catholic (14-0) +8.5 (-120) vrs Coldwater (13-1)

Ive personally seen Canton Central play twice this year in person. I am an avid Ohio High School football follower, and CCC is the real deal. Coldwater is kind of the small school power in Ohio (Ohio has 7 divisions, D1 being the big school and D7 being the smallest), they took down one of the best football programs in the state finals in 2007 in Youngstown Cardinal Mooney. Mooney had like 8 players go to the big ten that year and had won 2 straight titles coming in. Coldwater is the real deal, but CCC is just soooo good, I cannot see them losing. CCC is also a historic small school team in Ohio, but unlike Coldwater, has some down years, especially lately. Not this year, every once in a while CCC fields just an unstoppable team, they have won a couple state titles, and when they go far, they always finsih the deal. Coldwater is the 2 time defending state champ, and 6th straight title game, losing in 09, 10, and 11, winning it in 12 and 13. CCC is 2-0 in state title games, 2000 and 1988.

CCC is the play here +8.5 (-120)

You can probably find the game online somewhere (I have no idea where). If not there are radio stations online you can find online that will carry the gam live. 104.5FM should have it, just google it and Im sure you can find they website.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

What is there, like $100 limit?

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Really??? Pass it on to Big Bear...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I spent $100 thew other day on Pizza and Beer