Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Louisiana Tech/Marshall discussion

Leaning Louisiana Tech +12.5, I think the Bulldogs can win this game straight up also with thier offense, they just torched thier last opponent for 76 points

How will Marshall perform after thier perfect season was ruin by WKU.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with you totally. For one how is Marshall going to come out and play after blowing away the opportunity of playing in a Major Bowl Game on New Years Day and a undefeated season? I watched there last 2 games and they were difficult to watch if you were a Marshall backer. The yardage they gave up to Western Kentucky was crazy, and there offensive was lost just like Cato there QB. There defensive backfield is simply horrible. Yes they had a top ranked defense this year, but top ranked comparing it to whom, as they played no one.
    They will probably win the game, but I figured the spread would be around 7. Anything more than that, you would have to lean heavily on Louisiana Tech.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 12-03-14 at 01:45 AM.

chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Marshall community is absolutely deflated right now. That, I can assure you. I have many of friends that are alums or in grad school there & they're big supporters. They're all pretty down right now. Same feeling as a few years ago when they had WVU all but beat and lost in the waining minutes. I was in Huntington that night and it was complete devastation. This is even worse. Other than that, I would have been on La. Tech even if Marshall were still undefeated. Agree with the ML also. It's def worth a $25 spot. I have another buddy who started for Marshall in the Byron Leftwich days and he is still close to program. Gonna contact him in the coming days and see how the locker room is.
    Last edited by chalk46; 12-03-14 at 01:08 AM.

Bet10Heinekens

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    I agree with you totally. For one how is Marshall going to come out and play after blowing away the opportunity of playing in a Major Bowl Game on New Years Day and a undefeated season? I watched there last 2 games and they were difficult to watch if you were a Marshall backer. The yardage they gave up to Western Kentucky was crazy, and there offensive was lost just like Cato there QB. There defensive backfield is simply horrible. Yes they had a top ranked defense this year, but top ranked comparing it to whom, as they played no one.
    They will probably win the game, but I figured the spread would be around 7. Anything more than that, you would have to lean heavily on Louisiana Tech.
    Great feedback fellas

Quote Originally Posted by chalk46 View Post
    Marshall community is absolutely deflated right now. That, I can assure you. I have many of friends that are alums or in grad school there & they're big supporters. They're all pretty down right now. Same feeling as a few years ago when they had WVU all but beat and lost in the waining minutes. I was in Huntington that night and it was complete devastation. This is even worse. Other than that, I would have been on La. Tech even if Marshall were still undefeated. Agree with the ML also. It's def worth a $25 spot. I have another buddy who started for Marshall in the Byron Leftwich days and he is still close to program. Gonna contact him in the coming days and see how the locker room is.

Bet10Heinekens

Any word on Marshall leading rusher Devin Johnson, he hurt his shoulder last game

Bet10Heinekens

Line dropping quicker than a dress on prom night

Marshall leading rusher be out for the game

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

I was on W Ky last week but no ML....took a shot this time with LT +340 along with +11

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

UAB softened Marshall up for WKU.

zola
    zola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Any word on Marshall leading rusher Devin Johnson, he hurt his shoulder last game
    He's out.

Also, Marshall fans want their head coach fired if they lose this game.

LOL

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Line dropping quicker than a dress on prom night

Marshall leading rusher be out for the game
    The backup runs for 8 yards a a carry also, saw some of that WKU game, Marshall gave up alot of pts but was still able to score themselves, WKU played well, I wouldnt think La Tech's offense is clicking as well as WKU's did that day, but yea alot depends on if Marshall is more angry or more deflated. Marshall's schedule is funny, has to be the weakest schedule in the country.
    Last edited by jtoler; 12-06-14 at 05:40 AM.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Over 68? Seems like a no brainer...

Bet10Heinekens

Down to 7.5 @ some shop, hate it when there's so much line movement, havent seen one poster backing Marshall

Could be a public burial or an X-mas present

JKosack7
    JKosack7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

The Under is the present

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

MARSHALL rolls today boys. Pound em

Tony Truong
    Update your status
    Tony Truong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Marshall ML -290

L. T + 8 / UNDER 69

That is my thought !.

GOOD LUCK TO AL .

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

So much movement scarring me away probably got lt small

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

We are marshall...

Marshall by 3 tds

Bet10Heinekens

Laying off, all the line movements and suspension fuckking with my head

Nothing against anyone but I'm rooting for the Bulldogs

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

My biggest play college fb play of the year on LT +11....obv scared of the suspensions but nice start with their running game. The WR could've had the TD but they did eat clock and get 3.