DREEZY
    DREEZY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who else likes Kentucky +7?

Strong lean here. I think this game will be close and SEC v ACC...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I like Kentucky S/U here. Clemson has lost their last two games, and dropped from a potential Ornage Bowl bid down to here. They have also lost their last 3 bowl games. Kentucky has won their last 3 bowl games and won 3 out of their last 4 games to end the season. We all know how badly the ACC has fared against the SEC. YOu can still get up to 250 on the ML, and I will take Kentucky even and 5/2 odds any day.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i like it a lot, even without the hook now. Clemson 0-4 ATS in last 4 bowl games, all as faves, and lost three outright (including a 28-20 loss to Kentucky in the 2006 Music City Bowl as 10-pt fave). there's just no way Clemson is a TD better than Kentucky, particularly given the motivational disparity in this spot.

dunno if i'll play the ML like BigdaddyQH, but agree that there's definitely value there too.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Love it.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

im playing them with the points and ml

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I think there is a lot of value here. I am not playing the points because of the results so far. Only the Fresno State-Wyoming game was close, and the dog still won S/U. There seems to be too much money to be made by playing the ML if you are going to play a dog.

LTCOL27
    LTCOL27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I love it. Living here in ACC country, I have followed Clemson and the ACC football teams closely, and that was one bowl game where I circled the dog immediately. Clemson ended the season flat, and the top ACC teams are just not a match for most of the average teams in the SEC. It would be a bloodbath if Clemson and Georgia Tech played Florida and Alabama of course.

Think about it... Kentucky probably would have been one of the top 4 teams, if not in the ACC championship and possibly taking down Georgia Tech to win the whole thing, if they played in the ACC.

I think that Kentucky wins this outright.

QuitHating
    QuitHating's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ah hell no !!

QuitHating
    QuitHating's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kentucky is without there best defender maxwell and there D already suspect. 100 out if 120 against the run !! Can't see spiller being stopped in this one. Ain't saying Clemson is a lock just saying I'd be worried taking ken !! Howl

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

SEC vs ACC We all know how this works. When you watch TOP GUN you don't ask "Is Goose dead?" So don't ask who wins this one!

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Huge talent mismatch in this one. Only question is whether Clemson shows up after losing out on the Orange Bowl.