53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5221

Time for Notre Dame to part ways with Kelly............

Enough I enough......real prideful showing in LA......down 5 scores before answering is no way to show love for your head coach... Replace this Kelly with the one currently in Philly and then build your program. Utterly disgusting display of football. Golden Domers around the world embarrassed and shamed.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by 53 defense View Post
    Enough I enough......real prideful showing in LA......down 5 scores before answering is no way to show love for your head coach... Replace this Kelly with the one currently in Philly and then build your program. Utterly disgusting display of football. Golden Domers around the world embarrassed and shamed.
    They've lost half their defense to injury and Kelly just played in the Nat Championship a few years ago....granted they got crushed but he's got another 2 years atleast

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Plus guys have to have a 3.5 gpa to play. They are at a major disadvantage. Florida State starters GPA combined don't even equal 3.5

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kelly has been looking at the door for two years now. He was trying to get an NFL gig last year. He's been looking ahead for awhile, and it ain't staying at ND.

I/O

And he's been publicly throwing his own players under the bus after every loss of late. Even though his dumbass going for two cost them the NW home game. Doesn't sound like a coach really liking where he's at.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    And he's been publicly throwing his own players under the bus after every loss of late. Even though his dumbass going for two cost them the NW home game. Doesn't sound like a coach really liking where he's at.
    I don't know where he would want to go? For every Chip Kelly that does well in the NFL...you'll find 7 Bobby Petrino's that don't

wildemu
    wildemu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1574

He wants that gator position. I highly doubt he'll stay with the irish next season.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I don't know where he would want to go? For every Chip Kelly that does well in the NFL...you'll find 7 Bobby Petrino's that don't
    He knows the alum will come up with the number to buy out whatever (if anything) he has left on his contract. Then he can sit or shoot to a position in the NFL. He almost seems to be purposely talking nasty and pessimistic after each loss. Not doin the "we got a very young defense and the future looks bright" routine.

Fred The Hammer

I'm just glad the ND totals have been so beatable lately! I won fairly big on Over 62.5 today and I think the ND/Northwestern Over was my biggest single play in years