Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Arkansas/Mizzou

Anybody have any clue what's up with this game? I see the books have yet to post a line for this one. Are they waiting on more information or something? I expect Mizzou to be favored by at least a field goal - thinking somewhere around -3.5 or -4 or so. Just wondering why nothing is posted yet - maybe that's a sign this is a stay-away game? I mean I'm sure this probably happens every week, just not used to seeing it on games I'm interested in wagering on when all the other games/lines have been posted!

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

I assume they're waiting to see if the starting qb for arky will play.. Interesting game..

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Arkansas is the hottest team on the planet right now. They have dominant lines on both sides of the ball and have really started to implement that in recent games. They might be a favorite in this game!

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    Arkansas is the hottest team on the planet right now. They have dominant lines on both sides of the ball and have really started to implement that in recent games. They might be a favorite in this game!
    Can't argue that. Missouri playin for a spot in title game. No way I can bet against arky tho.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    Holy hell you were spot on friend, they opened the line with the Hogs favored by a field goal - I guess that means their QB is starting? Surprising to me, to be honest. Don't get me wrong, Arky is one of the hottest teams in the country right now - but Mizzou is playing at home for a shot at the SEC Championship game. They've both been lining bettors' pockets with profits lately, something to the tune of 5-0 their past 5 games ATS. As a Georgia alum, I really hope Arky takes care of business one more time - everyone knows we're the best team in the East by far, and we really want a rematch against Bama to avenge the heartbreaking loss from two years ago. Should be a good game, and I will most likely stay away from a side, but I think I'm liking the Under in this one (seeing as it is set at 45.5). Will certainly be interesting to see how the lines move throughout the next couple days...

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

Missouri continues to get no respect for some reason. Yes, they lost at home to Indiana and Georgia, but they have been solid the last few weeks, beating A&M and Tennessee as underdogs on the road. The Tennessee game was not as close as the score indicated. Missouri has a decent QB and solid defense. Is Arkansas really that improved? They beat a dead LSU team and Ole Miss moved the ball all day only to turn it over in the red zone. Plus, even if the Arkansas QB plays, is he 100 percent? Backing Missouri +3.5.