larojoes
    larojoes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1332

Missouri - Tennessee price

Anyone have any idea why the line on this game keeps going up? Now at MO +5' at most offshore books, up from +3. Any insight would be appreciated.

rocket31
    rocket31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Vegas is urging more squares to take Mizzou while they ca$h in

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Mizzou fan here. We can easily win this game, I mean easily. Could be a 42-17 victory. We could also easily lose it if our offense can't get things going, and it will be a low scoring 24-14 win for tennessee. It's a no play for me and should be for you too, but I agree that Mizzou +5 has some value. Tennessee has beaten Kentucky only this year.

dhunt222
    dhunt222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

I'm on Mizzou

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

The line move is a combination of sharp money on the Vols as well as Dr Bob releasing them

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

I had this game at pick. Tigers tough on road, but Vols have been hot of late and senior day.

Vols have 3 defensive suspensions. One first half for targeting, and another in MLB and top tackler A.J. Johnson. When I saw the line moving up, I searched to see if their was a reinstatement, but Looks like Johnson is out.

Real tempted to grab + 5. Saw it as high as + 5 1/2. i like the added value, but something feels a little fishy here.

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Main thing is good missouri d line vs bad tenn o line.. The tenn back up qb can run so that will help..

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13603

Quote Originally Posted by cane View Post
    The line move is a combination of sharp money on the Vols as well as Dr Bob releasing them
    Amazing how his plays are still moving lines.
    Popular tout play today

larojoes
    larojoes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1332

Thanks to everyone for the feedback. Not sure how taking Mizzou is a "square" play; they're simply the better team overall and should probably be a short favorite in this one. The fact that two of Tennessee's players are being investigated on charges of rape does not help the "Vols'" cause, either. Senior Day or not, I pulled the trigger on Tigers, getting them at +6.

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by larojoes View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the feedback. Not sure how taking Mizzou is a "square" play; they're simply the better team overall and should probably be a short favorite in this one. The fact that two of Tennessee's players are being investigated on charges of rape does not help the "Vols'" cause, either. Senior Day or not, I pulled the trigger on Tigers, getting them at +6.
    And most importantly they're playing for a spot in the sec champ game..

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Yeah even if they can hold on and win tonight they still have a very hot Arkansas team coming to town next weekend.