Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Georgia State +41 at Clemson looks delicious

I really love this line. Sure Georgia State is 1-9 but they have been competitive in a bunch of games this year. They get a Clemson team that should still be all beat up dealing with a physical, cut blocking Ga Tech team last week. While Ga State had an extra week to prepare. This should be their superbowl. Deshaun Watson is out which means the God awful Cole Stoudt will start. This kid is good for giving up points.

I'm taking Ga State with the points and a small play on the under. Wish my book was offering a ML.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Mac you doing a thread this year? Have any big plays today?

Mac4Lyfe

I have an ongoing thread but I've been pretty busy so not much writeups and I'm getting my ass kicked. Pretty much fade material/throwing darts.

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

tailing. I like your angle here.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Looks good, sometimes I see State and automatically think its Georgia Southern for some reason.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Disagree as everyone 2nd string player on Clemson would be a starter on Georgia State. I am expecting a 50+ to 3 or 7 game.

Mac4Lyfe

Ga State can throw the ball but their running game is very suspect. That's the only thing that worries me is if they get one dimensional and get a bunch of 3 and outs and their defense collapses. Then it could get ugly. But if they can move the ball and keep their defense fresh while Clemson's offense sputters, it could get dicey for CU.

Mac4Lyfe

Quarterback play is very important. If Stoudt struggles early the boo birds will turn that place into a pressure cooker. If he turns it around and plays lights out then Clemson will roll. I'm betting he struggles, turns the ball over and makes it a long day. Many of these Ga State kids know these Clemson kids so there's that angle too. Plus the overall team has got to be beat up after the thrashing last week. Then add the fact this is a sandwich game, Clemson could very well be looking ahead to USC.

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Disagree as everyone 2nd string player on Clemson would be a starter on Georgia State. I am expecting a 50+ to 3 or 7 game.

dalogester

You're right qb play is important. Georgia state qb gave them 3 TDs. Not looking good

Mac4Lyfe

I can't believe that shit. That mofo looks like he's on the fukking take. If all they would do is punt on 3rd this game would be very close. He keeps giving Clemson short fields. Bastard.
    Quote Originally Posted by dalogester View Post
    You're right qb play is important. Georgia state qb gave them 3 TDs. Not looking good

dalogester

by far the most nerve racking game to watch on gamecast lol

Mac4Lyfe

Lot's of streams everywhere on this game. http://atdhe.ru/ is always a good watch.

Ga State played like shit and still covered pretty easy. The under was easy. Clemson really didn't impress me. If Stoudt has to play next week I'm going to be all over USC.

Quote Originally Posted by dalogester View Post
    by far the most nerve racking game to watch on gamecast lol

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Mac4Lyfe

We made it...

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post