TheOneTime
    TheOneTime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

*** cfb 11-22-14 ***

Posted record 6-1

Good morning fellow sport loving people! The CFB season winding down lets see if we can keep cashing some games here

1. Missouri/Tenn Over 48 - going back to the well with the vols after easily hitting their over last week vs Kentucky. More a play on the number of 48 than me loving a shootout here. Season winding down Vols have stepped up their offensive tempo. Mizzou has played a few low scoring games this yr which is the reason for this being in the 40s; I see a couple of early scores opening this up enough to get us into the 50s.

2. CMU/WMU Over 52 - Slight concern with the weather here forecast calls for freezing rain possible icy field - actually lets call that a serious concern - hoping to avoid red zone turnovers. But at 52 and 2 capable offenses that could really get the run game rolling yet still pass enough to score some pts im looking for a 30-27 type contest.

3. Marshall/UAB Over 68 - I predict fireworks from the outset in this one. Marshall just hungry to light up the scoreboard as much as possible. UAB at home should be able to get us pts here although defensively they will struggle.. Looking for the big number here give me a 48-27 scoreline.

4.LaTech/ODU Over 67 - This is prolly my shootout pick of the day - Latech has been scoring all year but dont sleep on ODU esp at home trying to go toe to toe.. the end zone should see visits early and often.. Ill take a 45-31 final.

5. Pitt -7 over Syracuse - the Orange are just so banged up. Pitt at home with a power running game. I see the cuse defense holding strong early but with their sputtering offense Connor just battering them down to open it up in the second half .. See Pitt winning this by double digits!

BOL to the forum may profits find us all! ...

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

La Tech over is my favorite of those. Hope you do as well as last week!

TheOneTime
    TheOneTime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Thanks crackerjack!