tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Baylor -31

Word on the street is OK st QB is hurt because of the hit from last week. Not playing red shirt kid and freshman could play a lot of game. Baylor needs style points, think they roll. Thoughts?

dhunt222
    dhunt222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

I agree I may actually parlay Baylor, Ohio St., Alabama (when the line gets posted) and Oregon... All 4 are playing opponents they should stomp and god knows style points count... Full throttle...

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Hopefully!!!

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by tcarn01 View Post
    Word on the street is OK st QB is hurt because of the hit from last week. Not playing red shirt kid and freshman could play a lot of game. Baylor needs style points, think they roll. Thoughts?
    This o should be much better with Rudolph at qb...and most of what I have heard this week says he will play. Must admit I have been busy and haven't really paid much attention to the situation. 31 is a lot to cover against anyone...and ostate always scores a ton against baylor. I think this may be a little closer than people think...and I think anyone who can actually throw an accurate underneath pass will do better than Daxx did moving this osu o.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Here comes Rudolph...been waiting for this. Kid should be big time in this o...tho maybe not so much today.