LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Big shock, Bama gettin the nob slobbed at #1
    While I am surprised they went from #5 to #1 in one shot, I do agree that they should be #1 so I have no problem with it.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I agree they should not be Top 4, if it were me it would be Alabama, Oregon, FSU, MSU. But my predictions in Post #1 use last week's rankings as starting point.
    Shlipow!

bumppinee
    bumppinee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

While I am surprised they went from #5 to #1 in one shot, I do agree that they should be #1 so I have no problem with it.
    This guy hates FSU all the make believe narratives that the committee uses to justify keeping FSU at 3, we all should be ashamed, we all can go on for days about this team beat this team by blah blah blah the integrity of college football is at stake, we all know what happens when we let a bunch of politicians control something. No way Alabama leap frog 4 teams lol, Oregon and that sorry ass PAC conference wtf while everyone is simping that hate FSU Kool aid and not seeing what this so called committee with condolezza rice for Christ sakes are doing to college football.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by bumppinee View Post
    This guy hates FSU all the make believe narratives that the committee uses to justify keeping FSU at 3, we all should be ashamed, we all can go on for days about this team beat this team by blah blah blah the integrity of college football is at stake, we all know what happens when we let a bunch of politicians control something. No way Alabama leap frog 4 teams lol, Oregon and that sorry ass PAC conference wtf while everyone is simping that hate FSU Kool aid and not seeing what this so called committee with condolezza rice for Christ sakes are doing to college football.
    I don't "hate" anyone, I just think FSU will get trampled by any of the other three teams in the Top 4 right now in the semifinals. They are not one of the four best teams in the country this year but the committee had no choice but to keep them in the top 4 because they are going undefeated in a so-called power conference, even though the ACC is the weakest of the five powers.

bumppinee
    bumppinee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

What is you reasoning behind FSU getting tramped, let me see Alabama has gotten tramped, Oregon tramped, Mississippi state tramped, ohio state tramped, so how do you generalized FSU who hasn't been tramped with teams who have based on what assumptions, that's how I know u hate FSU,#facts

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

People been hating on FSU all season. First Clemson was going to beat them, then ND, then Louisville, then Miami...maybe some others sprinkled in there too.

What's the difference between FSU and everyone's SEC darling last year, Auburn? 1 loss by Auburn? A quarterback everyone doesn't hate? (Marshall's a real saint btw ) Auburn pulled W after W out of their ass but nobody denied they should be playing for the title.

Everyone keeps hoping for that FSU loss and they keep giving everyone the ole FU

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post

Everyone keeps hoping for that FSU loss and they keep giving everyone the ole FU

Not everyone... However Sammy might pull for them to lose in playoffs depending on who they are playing

LT Profits

What is you reasoning behind FSU getting tramped, let me see Alabama has gotten tramped, Oregon tramped, Mississippi state tramped, ohio state tramped, so how do you generalized FSU who hasn't been tramped with teams who have based on what assumptions, that's how I know u hate FSU,#facts
    Every week has been a struggle for them against weak teams in the ACC. If they get off to the kind of starts they have gotten off to every game against the other 3 teams in the top 4 right now, they will not be let off the hook.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

let me know when this garbage ends

LT Profits

When did Alabama or Mississippi State get trampled? Both lost by single-digits to other good SEC teams. And Florida State has had by far the easiest schedule of all the top teams, and yet they still struggle to win every week. So like I said, it is not hate, it just is what it is.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19587

Letting the humans decide the top four is bad news; you know politics will come into it. The computers should pick the top four.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Every week has been a struggle for them against weak teams in the ACC. If they get off to the kind of starts they have gotten off to every game against the other 3 teams in the top 4 right now, they will not be let off the hook.
    Remember when Louisville had the #1 defense. Posters on SBR rivaled it to the 85 bears until Winston picked them apart. @ Louisville and @ an improved Miami are tough games but yet Alabama gets a pass for Arkansas, tcu for Kansas, Oregon for a few games and so on

LT Profits

Remember when Louisville had the #1 defense. Posters on SBR rivaled it to the 85 bears until Winston picked them apart. @ Louisville and @ an improved Miami are tough games but yet Alabama gets a pass for Arkansas, tcu for Kansas, Oregon for a few games and so on
    And FSU had to rally from 21-0 in that game. Let's see them rally from 21-0 against one of the other three teams on top four right now, it will not happen.

LT Profits

SEC teams get an automatic pass for facing each other every week. I agree that Oregon is the next weakest in the top 4 after FSU, but Ducks are still better, although that would be the closest game.

LT Profits

FSU would beat TCU but that is a non issue because TCU won't be there.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

tcu would smoke fsu. get fareal. fsu barely beat notre dumb who loses to northwestern.chico-ology is tcu beat minn by 23 who beat northwestern by 7 who beat notre dame by 3 who only lost to fsu on blown or correct call at end of game. ergo tcu is 30 points better than fsu. hehehe

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Anyone else get the feeling after tonight's list that with 5,6,7...possibility someone might bump the 'Noles from top 4 by last rankings even if they don't shat the bed against Gators or Ga Tech? Would be hilarious...just have that feeling after seeing tonight's placements.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Anyone else get the feeling after tonight's list that with 5,6,7...possibility someone might bump the 'Noles from top 4 by last rankings even if they don't shat the bed against Gators or Ga Tech? Would be hilarious...just have that feeling after seeing tonight's placements.
    If they win, they're in. Lose, they're out. Probably won't play GT anyways

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Dont mind LT, he's a good guy but is 0 for 10 on FSU money lines this season

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

When did Alabama or Mississippi State get trampled? Both lost by single-digits to other good SEC teams. And Florida State has had by far the easiest schedule of all the top teams, and yet they still struggle to win every week. So like I said, it is not hate, it just is what it is.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Correct and the committee has signaled they are looking for the 'best teams' not 'the most deserving' to which Florida St is a glaring example of living of of last year's success. That team was much better in domination and margin of victory throughout the season than this year's squad. Similar to Auburn's horseshoe up the arse plays last year in against Georgia and Bama to name a few....a few crazy tips, bad calls and such and FSU has probably 3 if not 4 losses already this season. Have to look at that when debating whether or not to keep out a TCU or Baylor or Ohio State conference champion and so on. I honestly think if Bama, Miss St, Ohio St, TCU, Baylor and Oregon all win out and grab conference championships mixed in there....Noles end up looking in at the end.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

I honestly think if Bama, Miss St, Ohio St, TCU, Baylor and Oregon all win out and grab conference championships mixed in there....Noles end up looking in at the end.
    Zero chance that happens. Only way they're out is if guys like Daryl from Columbus and Charles from Reeltown are in he committee. If FSU wins out, they're in. Sorry folks. Will they win the playoffs? That's another story.

LT Profits

Correct and the committee has signaled they are looking for the 'best teams' not 'the most deserving' to which Florida St is a glaring example of living of of last year's success. That team was much better in domination and margin of victory throughout the season than this year's squad. Similar to Auburn's horseshoe up the arse plays last year in against Georgia and Bama to name a few....a few crazy tips, bad calls and such and FSU has probably 3 if not 4 losses already this season. Have to look at that when debating whether or not to keep out a TCU or Baylor or Ohio State conference champion and so on. I honestly think if Bama, Miss St, Ohio St, TCU, Baylor and Oregon all win out and grab conference championships mixed in there....Noles end up looking in at the end.
    I disagree, I think FSU is in as long as it wins out and won't get exposed until the playoffs. Of course if Noles do lose a game before then, they should be out no matter out, they are the one team that cannot afford one loss.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

An undefeated FSU in no question.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post

An undefeated FSU in no question.

In all honesty ... Bama should NOT have jumped them - IMO

But Sammy knows why... if top 4 win out Ala/Miss St will play 1st rd so NO CHANCE of a SEC v. SEC for champ game

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    In all honesty ... Bama should NOT have jumped them - IMO

But Sammy knows why... if top 4 win out Ala/Miss St will play 1st rd so NO CHANCE of a SEC v. SEC for champ game
    No they shouldnt have, also think Oregon should be below FSU.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

What would Arkansas record be if they were in the ACC?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    What would Arkansas record be if they were in the ACC?
    Does it matter? 6-4? 7-3? Depends on who they play on their ooc. They still get beat by the better ACC teams early in the season.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

FSU
    Alabama
    Oregon
    Ohio State

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

what would missouri record be if they were in the big ten?

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

People been hating on FSU all season. First Clemson was going to beat them, then ND, then Louisville, then Miami...maybe some others sprinkled in there too.

What's the difference between FSU and everyone's SEC darling last year, Auburn? 1 loss by Auburn? A quarterback everyone doesn't hate? (Marshall's a real saint btw ) Auburn pulled W after W out of their ass but nobody denied they should be playing for the title.

FSU had a great year LAST YEAR. This year they have escaped wins from mediocre teams. They are not even ranked in the top 10 power rankings and play in a week ACC this year. As for Winston, people don't like him because he is an idiot and his stock has fallen,he is ranked 40-1 to win the Heisman and 5 other QB's are ahead of him.
    SEC and PAC 10 are loaded this year.
    if FSU wins out they are in, they deserve it for going undefeated but let's face it most of the other top 10 teams are better.
    SEC Bama
    PAC10 Oregon
    BIG 12 champ ?? TCU or Baylor if one wins out
    leaves FSU, big 10 champ Ohio st. (Big 10 is very week!) and most likely another SEC team

Why even argue when there are many scenarios that can take place but I assure you it will go down to the power conferences, SEC,PAC10,BIG 12 and one left.....

First 12