SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Slim View Post
    Yeah, he is a crazy Cajun , he got pissed but he had a hand in buildings usc's program. He was hired by Carroll then went back for another stint. You're hearing it here first, if somebody hires orgeron he will field some real deal athletes. You're are only as good as you're players and Ed o is a top flight recruiter.
    Orgeron was a disaster at Ole Miss.

Complete disaster. He went 10-25 in three years, and I think he was 2-21 in the SEC... and that was when the SEC wasn't as deep and talented as it is now.

2 years before Fast Eddie arrived... Ole Miss went 10-3.

Best song ever about Fast Eddie.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11077

Sam diamond nailed it

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Yoyoyoyoyoooooyooooo yoooooooyooooo

football

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Orgeron was a disaster at Ole Miss.

Complete disaster. He went 10-25 in three years, and I think he was 2-21 in the SEC... and that was when the SEC wasn't as deep and talented as it is now.

2 years before Fast Eddie arrived... Ole Miss went 10-3.

Best song ever about Fast Eddie.

they won back to back cotton bowls with his talent. He got canned for a call he made against miss st then he would have been stacked the next two seasons where a bunch of those guys play in the nfl. Dexter ** cluster and Greg hardy. Many more I can't think of cause I'm high. I said u would have to have the right coordinators with him and he shouldn't be calling plays. My whole point is he could assemble some sick talent at Florida. Top five classes every year. He could do that. I agree, he is not an easy fit but he said he wanted to be a head coach and he wouldn't settle so u can't bring him in an call him assistant head coach at Florida. Word is he will prolly go back to usc cause sark needs him and he loves usc.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i got my flu shot today

bobaphet
    bobaphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Jim Tressel would do really well if they could convince him to leave Youngstown State

First 123