xelemental
    xelemental's Avatar Become A Pro!

This will be the last week I bet on College Football. Notre Dame is a disgrace!

How can a -900 favorite lose? We would rarely see that in the NFL. Im sticking to NFL. This is gross.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Didn't have a penny on this game but I love how those retarded fukks lost.

Worst coaching I have ever fukking seen. No idea how these fukktards were ranked. But glad they lost, make sure you go ALL IN on Louisville next week and fade Northwestern as well. Northwestern are also retarded POS, so whoever they play next week just take them.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Long season, this is what happens when basically one person is your offense and your defense is suspect, you get worn down, its a tough burden to carry week in and week out. We see this when a qb has to basically carry the team alot of the time. Seems every team has their best game against ND.

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Long season, this is what happens when basically one person is your offense and your defense is suspect, you get worn down, its a tough burden to carry week in and week out. We see this when a qb has to basically carry the team alot of the time. Seems every team has their best game against ND.
    Hmmmm, that would make sense if he didn't turn the ball over 4 times a game. He may make some great plays, but they don't offset the turnovers.

Also, Kelly needs to be gone. His teams don't come prepared to play. Thats coaching. Going for 2 up 11 with 10 minutes left. What kind of idiot decision is that.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

Kelly's biggest mistake was hiring that fool Van Gorder as defensive coordinator. He was awful with Atlanta, and even worse with Auburn in Chizik's last season.

You're telling me Notre Dame can't find a better DC than Van Gorder?

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

Didn't see that, he did that?

Tony Sparano did that for Miami a few years ago. Unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by irishstuey View Post
    Thats coaching. Going for 2 up 11 with 10 minutes left. What kind of idiot decision is that.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Why would you bet on Notre Dame? Look how many freshman they're starting on defense plus they just had a deflating loss last week that ended their national title hopes. The over was the easiest bet of the week on that game. Notre Dame was playing over their head on defense earlier this year, but with nothing to play for now, they're playing as expected on defense: terrible.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by irishstuey View Post
    Hmmmm, that would make sense if he didn't turn the ball over 4 times a game. He may make some great plays, but they don't offset the turnovers.

Also, Kelly needs to be gone. His teams don't come prepared to play. Thats coaching. Going for 2 up 11 with 10 minutes left. What kind of idiot decision is that.
    I dont think he'd have all those turnovers if he had a better team thats a sign of trying to do too much because you feel you have to in order to win ball games.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I lost a 5 - teamer with ND being the 2nd to last I needed.
    And I hedged with the last one thinking it was in the bag.
    Probably lose both bets....sick

CallMeMrOMac
    CallMeMrOMac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Notre Dame isn't a very good team, you should bet on the big dogs next time. This isn't the NFL, btw. You're new so you'll learn.