megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

LAME STIFFin is the man!

That is if you are a bookie!I told my buddy i liked MS St simply because that no clue MORON was the AL offensive coordinator.Definitely didn't hurt that everybody & their Grandma also bet their Black Thursday/Friday bankroll on the Red Sea as well.Defense saved their arse & disgusting national championship hopes

SECguru
    SECguru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

You're an idiot. All Saban cares about is winning and your wouldn't have covered if it wasn't for a 4th down with 13 seconds left conversion that kiffin had nothing to do with

SECguru
    SECguru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

Also 66% was on miss st, 75% money line so where exactly was everyone on bama?

megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

335 yards of offense & 17 first downs.STIFFin is a Jesus damned offensive genius!

USC had a fantastic finish in '13 after Orgeron took the reins.It was like night & day.The main reason the Red Sea won't win the national title will be because of LAME STIFFin.Integrating a LOSER into his organization will eventually be Saban's worst nightmare.The wagering stats you quoted are irrelevant & are only useful as a guide.Very seldom will bookies tell you BEFORE kickoff how much money they have on each side.On occasion David Purdum from ESPN will tweet a Vegas bookie's money position on a big game but it doesn't happen often.The Vegas Westgate book had twice as much MS St money as AL but i have a feeling that was definitely the exception & not the rule.The line opened -7 & closed -10 extra vig at both Bookmaker & Pinny.Wiseguys laid -7 early in the week & were shocked at how high the line had risen.They may have been forced to use AL in teasers to get down more money because they were not willing to lay more than -7

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744