Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

Line tells me to bet..

Georgia -2.5 but I was at the Kentucky game last week. UGA's Defense is so bad. I can't decide to go with my winning ways or be a square.

Jakenv21
    Update your status

bump

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Not telling you to bet on the Dawgs, as that's my alma mater and I'm obviously a homer, but you should know that Auburn's defense is pretty bad, and in fact has been getting worse the last few games, giving up more total yards as well as yards/play. I typically stay away from betting on games involving my own teams, but I have a very good feeling about us tonight. Remember, Auburn hasn't seen anything close to Gurley or our prolific rushing attack. While it seems like the total may be a better wager (we'll both put up some points on each other), I think that we'll avenge the horrible lucky miracle loss from last year. This is our first home game in nearly 2 months, Gurley is back, and the atmosphere will be electric in Athens tonight. Like I said, not offering a play for the game, as I won't even be wagering anything, but we are an emotional team, and I feel very strongly that Gurley will have a huge game and we'll get a much-needed win over one of our biggest rivals tonight.

Good luck whatever you decide to play my friend (unless you bet on Auburn of course, lol)!

Jakenv21
    Update your status

Bingo

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Hope you tailed or refrained from betting on Auburn buddy! I did end up taking my Dawgs for the 1st half just in case they had a letdown in the 2nd! lol I know my team better than anyone else (even told people to wager against us when we were playing Carolina earlier in the year)!