bumppinee
    bumppinee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

Haters want to see Jamie's fall so bad

Haters want to see the Jameis fall so bad, even the media, got an undefeated FSU jumped by a one loss Oregon what joke. If ever florida state roll this year it will be against Miami, Florida State - 1.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

I agree ..... I don't like Miami's QB either .....

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Huge Canes fan here and I'll prob bet FSU or not bet at all

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

FSU or no bet, Famous Jameis gets it done again.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Until they lose....betttttttt away

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

State has to come back every 2h and Winston is throwing a ton of int's. Maybe 1h is a play on Miami?

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

The key will be Miami's run offense vs. FSU run D. This is where I think FSU could struggle and is prone to problems.

The way I see it, FSU's been playing with fire in a lot of these games. And eventually when you play with fire you get burned. I would not be shocked to see Miami win this game not only by a little, but by a lot. I just think the Noles run defense being as bad as it is going to have a big problem stopping Duke Johnson, which is going to set up the play-action for Kaaya who has been impressive the last few games.

My prediction: Miami 37, FSU 27

bumppinee

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    The key will be Miami's run offense vs. FSU run D. This is where I think FSU could struggle and is prone to problems.

The way I see it, FSU's been playing with fire in a lot of these games. And eventually when you play with fire you get burned. I would not be shocked to see Miami win this game not only by a little, but by a lot. I just think the Noles run defense being as bad as it is going to have a big problem stopping Duke Johnson, which is going to set up the play-action for Kaaya who has been impressive the last few games.

My prediction: Miami 37, FSU 27
    How has the NOLES run D been bad lately they held run heavy Virginia to just 37 yards last week, if florida state was going to lose they would have lost already, there worst games are behind them. How is Miami better than Louisville who had the best defense in the nation, only thing miami has going is that they are playing from home which a lot of Seminoles will be in attendance the line in my opinion is based on recent play not the potential that FSU could put together a complete game a blow miami out.

bumppinee

Famous jameis time

bumppinee

Famous jameis liveth cashed that ticket