tennis005
    tennis005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5096

College football crisis... is the lines correct or is vegas just messing with us?

How does this sound
    miss st ml
    Nebraska ml
    Fsu ml
    Auburn ml

Several other plays. . Osu - 12 and Mich st. Ats as well

Teams need style points and especially these big ten teams. It will be 2 blowouts.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You are not even close. Why take Florida State and give the ML when the line is just -1? That is a losing play. Just give the point. You will get atleast one loser out of the other three. You could lose all three games, but if you are playing a parlay, one loss does you in. I give this parlay a very samll chance of success because you have way too many visiting teams. If you are thinking about wagering them separately, you may break even. Maybe go 2-2 and win a little because of the ML plays.

As far as the Big 10 goes, Michigan State is finished, so style points mean nothing to them. Ohio State has a very small chancce of getting in because of that terrible loss at home to Va. Tech. They played a very sloft schedule. Minnesota is only the second decent team that they have played. Ohio tate does not need style points. They need a lot of teams ranked ahead of them to lose, and that is probably not going to happen.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 11-11-14 at 11:51 AM.

tennis005
    tennis005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5096

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You are not even close. Why take Florida State and give the ML when the line is just -1? That is a losing play. Just give the point. You will get atleast one loser out of the other three. You could lose all three games, but if you are playing a parlay, one loss does you in. I give this parlay a very samll chance of success because you have way too many visiting teams. If you are thinking about wagering them separately, you may break even. Maybe go 2-2 and win a little because of the ML plays.

As far as the Big 10 goes, Michigan State is finished, so style points mean nothing to them. Ohio State has a very small chancce of getting in because of that terrible loss at home to Va. Tech. They played a very sloft schedule. Minnesota is only the second decent team that they have played. Ohio tate does not need style points. They need a lot of teams ranked ahead of them to lose, and that is probably not going to happen.

Yes, I would do that I was just throwing some plays out there, I know FSU will most likely win. I would do the spread up to 3. I would most likely Parlay those and buy the spread up a few points each depending on where they sit. Mich St isn't done. They have players that want to let off some steam and will destroy remaining schedule. OSU has very little shot unless a few top teams lose, but ur on drugs if you think style points don't matter.

Everyone was talking about OSU and Barrett being a dark horse in heisman race and then they barely beat Penn St. Then the talk was, well are they really THAT good. Now they put 49 on Mich St with a great defense and people are talking again, if they barely beat Minnesota they will not get the attention anymore but if they beat 25th ranked Minnesota and go and Destroy Nebraska who may be close to top 10 when they beat Winconsin and lose to OSu in big 10 championships then the committee will slide OSU in there as Big 10 champs.