CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1673

Going to add another 1 unit on Utah-Stan.......but this is at 41

​UTAH / Stanford - under 41....1 UNIT.............................GL

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Mia. is playing very well lately. It's a big rival, this is their big bowl game. They have a lot of big time play makers who have a high YAC. They have speed to match FSU and their D is playing very well.....but most of all FSU has won 25 str. games are highly ranked and very good....so why did the line makers open this game at only FSU -2.5 ???...........................GL
    the louisville line was -3.5 vs -2.5 and we saw what happened there (not including the 1st half bag job for cash) in the end like every other game anus has played in his college lifetime. i see your point, but anus winston has never lost and finds ways to win even when his team sucks. i agree here as well and lean that way, but one of the reasons i win is because the games i do not bet. good luck! i hate florida state.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    the louisville line was -3.5 vs -2.5 and we saw what happened there (not including the 1st half bag job for cash) in the end like every other game anus has played in his college lifetime. i see your point, but anus winston has never lost and finds ways to win even when his team sucks. i agree here as well and lean that way, but one of the reasons i win is because the games i do not bet. good luck! i hate florida state.
    Yea I know what you mean and agree,that is why I do not bet too many games.....and always have a angle.!
    Lost with the Yale total.

The Mush
    Update your status
    The Mush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

After futher review ... the play stands Miami/ML.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by The Mush View Post
    After futher review ... the play stands Miami/ML.
    Good luck bud I'am with ya.!!

CappinTerp

Wow I hope this Stanford OT doesn't bite me.

CappinTerp

YESSSSSS.Stanford under comes in.....................now lets go Canes.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CappinTerp

DAMM Canes played as capped but lost,just glad did not add on......agood game for the fans

CappinTerp

Well 1st loosing week in a long time. Going 2-4 for -2.00 units.( includes Thrs. 1.1 unit L ) But there is a good point here. I liked Mia. for many reasons that made sense to me. Only 3 units.....but all the things I said about Mia. they did and they were tied or lead for 95% of game.....still loss.!!...........Moral of story....never go all in.....there are no locks.!!......................Good luck to all.!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Mush

First 12