Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

What Kind of World Are We Living In Where Virginia Tech is a 7 Point Underdog to....

...the Duke Blue Devils? This is football, right?

I'm not saying the line isn't accurate, it's just a bit jarring to see how the mighty have fallen. Beamerball has hit a new low. Duke is a decent squad, but who's brave enough to swallow a full touchdown and bet them against the Hokies?

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vt haven't seen a light seen osu.

mahncpa
    mahncpa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3000

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    ...the Duke Blue Devils? This is football, right?

I'm not saying the line isn't accurate, it's just a bit jarring to see how the mighty have fallen. Beamerball has hit a new low. Duke is a decent squad, but who's brave enough to swallow a full touchdown and bet them against the Hokies?
    I will consider taking dook at -6.5. I have taken them the last two game and won some cash. dook isn't pretty,but they win, Va. Tech isn't pretty and they lose games. Va. Tech has actually played better on the road, so that is a plus for them. I agree with you though. I never thought I would be considering taking dook against Va. Tech as a favorite. Times have changed!!!

Eddy Munny

Can someone tell me what kind of a world we live in, where a man dressed up as a BAT gets all of my press?

Eddy Munny

This town needs an enema.

Eddy Munny

Yup, I took the Hokies and the points... Vegas simply overreacted on this one. Points were at a premium and V-tech was giftwrapped 5.5 (when I bet them). That's took good to pass up.