Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Let's have a look see at these two games.......

Tex a and m at auburn. Bammer at lsu....... I just ate a Barr and a half and smoked two bowls of kief so I'm posting under the influence. Anybody got a team total on auburn? I think out of these two games I will pimp slap my book.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Im eyeing up some bubble hash atm... don't wanna be totally useless for the rest of the day, so Purple Kandy and Watermelon will have to do for the AM.

Auburn TT 45.5
    Points Awarded:

Magnolia Slim gave SpreadSniper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Magnolia Slim

Nice, if u smoke on the same kief too long it will make u sleepy, even if it's sativa laden. You get immune.........any way back to the main subject. I would like that aub TT at 45 but God I don't see how they don't hang 49+ on tex a and m. Especially at home. As I told y'all before the om game duke and Coates are very good. Golson for om did have an int and he was in perfect position but lacked the height. Guess what? Tex a and m don't have secondary coverage like om and they have trouble stopping running quarterbacks and now they face nick marshall and aub rb. A and m sucks against the run too.

Magnolia Slim

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Slim View Post
    Nice, if u smoke on the same kief too long it will make u sleepy, even if it's sativa laden. You get immune.........any way back to the main subject. I would like that aub TT at 45 but God I don't see how they don't hang 49+ on tex a and m. Especially at home. As I told y'all before the om game duke and Coates are very good. Golson for om did have an int and he was in perfect position but lacked the height. Guess what? Tex a and m don't have secondary coverage like om and they have trouble stopping running quarterbacks and now they face nick marshall and aub rb. A and m sucks against the run too.
    Aub on pace for over 56 and wait till they wear down a and m in second half.

Magnolia Slim

Aub best receiver looks to be done in this game.