KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Wisconsin -17 -110

Wisconsin is 9-1 ats last ten in this contest Purdue is trash cannot believe they have such a good record ats. Purdue has nothing to play fo and hell Wisconson's D has only given up 35 points last 3 games. I fukkin hate laying points but think it is safe here.

Book Crook
    Book Crook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

I have had pretty good luck with them the last couple of seasons. I think you will be safe on this. I started to take this myself. I was going to try and wait and check the live line. I was hoping they'd get off to a slow start or perhaps Perdue would score right off the bat and shift it.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

I cannot stand Joel Stave. He is the thorn to this team. Week after week I watch him consistently miss throws, make poor decisions etc. With that D, the Veteran O-Line and Gordon this would be a top10 team if they had an improvement under center.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    I cannot stand Joel Stave. He is the thorn to this team. Week after week I watch him consistently miss throws, make poor decisions etc. With that D, the Veteran O-Line and Gordon this would be a top10 team if they had an improvement under center.
    He's ballin today I can't stand Gary Anderson tryi to run a 2 qb set. WTF? Just leave stave in. Brought in other kid just to get a 5 yard penalty and almost cost them points. Damn, Melvin Gordon though, STUD.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Good job kid