NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Chris Rabb along with a million other people probably bet Louisville 1st half. FSU has been letting lesser teams hang around all year. The fact that Rabb is buddies with Winston is dumb luck. Did Winston shave points in the Louisville game? I doubt it. The kid can't be that stupid, but the fact the story is gaining steam shows you people don't trust Winston.
    Last edited by NardVa; 11-08-14 at 05:28 AM.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

I wouldn't put anything past the kid after the crab legs story.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a negro

STAX

dumbest n.i.g.g.e.r. in america, bar none

bumppinee
    bumppinee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

Haters want to see Jameis fall so bad.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by bumppinee View Post
    Haters want to see Jameis fall so bad.
    Yes, but its not their fault that he keeps giving them a reason. This is not a racial issue, so before you go there, because you know you will, ask yourself if he has done anything to make people have any reason not to think hes the biggest piece of shit in college football.

bumppinee

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Yes, but its not their fault that he keeps giving them a reason. This is not a racial issue, so before you go there, because you know you will, ask yourself if he has done anything to make people have any reason not to think hes the biggest piece of shit in college football.
    Why cause he is a winner, bums hate winners it makes them think of their own shortcoming in life, every thing besides the allege, false accusation of rape which no charges was found, have been miscues that could be expected of a young 20 something in college. Jameis Winston is the biggest story in college football soap opera and the media got you puppets strung along waiting for the next episode what will jameis do next, I'll tell ya WIN.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

STAX

blows my mind anyone who sticks up for this ******

jetsmets31
    jetsmets31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

Espn will get to the bottom of this

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

guy is clean

Jealousy hurts

now lets focus on real scum like Peterson and many other NFL trash players

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Why is this thread under fantasy?

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Jj, this guy os likely innocent but hes ****** up so many times already.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9269

Seems like a real stand up guy.

jetsmets31

Nothing to do with haters.... he just not that smart

jetsmets31

Complete idiot

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

so do FSU first half bettors get a refund...LOL

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I've come to learn to not believe everything I read on the internet

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

no way this is true. First series of the second half Winston threw a pick anyway. Winston couldn't control UL marching up and down the field like the damn band. Should have been 28 points at least in the 1st half

jjgold

Its going to be a crime Jamie does not get Heisman

He is best player in college football again

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Jame is innocent.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Don't complain, you get a bonus point.

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

just wasted 5 minutes of my life, that I can't get back. Thanks LT

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by bumppinee View Post
    Why cause he is a winner, bums hate winners it makes them think of their own shortcoming in life, every thing besides the allege, false accusation of rape which no charges was found, have been miscues that could be expected of a young 20 something in college. Jameis Winston is the biggest story in college football soap opera and the media got you puppets strung along waiting for the next episode what will jameis do next, I'll tell ya WIN.
    Whenever a darkie is exonerated from misuse of their prized possession he is held to the fire to exact the punishment that justice has left void.(e.g. O.J, Kobe, Jameis)

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    because it's made up

bumppinee

LT still mad about FSU killing his Louisville bet, like really what's the point of this post.

jjgold

It's possible LT profits was trying to move the line??

This guy is a very very shrewd

I like his style

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Land of the free and a guy can't make a bet? I agree you should not wager on the team you play for but people should be left alone to wager on other sports. From what I understand Pete Rose never wagered on the Reds and he got robbed of his HOF...

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy to say you would pass or don't draft him from sbr poster standpoint ....Try being the Jags GM or any of the GMs with a shit QB options and you see this kid that makes terrible childish off field decisions but... on the field He makes the right decisions when it counts, finds ways to win, has some mobility and can avoid a pass rush well and has good pocket awareness.... knows how to read defenses and can make all the throws. You can see why passing isn't as easy as you make It seem. You hire a nanny for the kid or some type of 24/7 babysitter if you have to until the kid matures. Hes too good of a Talent to pass up though if you need a starting QB.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24749

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Whenever a darkie is exonerated from misuse of their prized possession he is held to the fire to exact the punishment that justice has left void.(e.g. O.J, Kobe, Jameis)
    Stop crying already. Are you Jameis's mom or something? Just how many "race cards" do you have in the deck?

Jameis is a toolbag and nobody cares that he's black. Jackie Robinson done broke that barrier eons ago... get with the program. If you haven't noticed, darkies are practically deified in the sports world. If you can facilitate touchdowns, tackles, baskets, home runs etc., then you can command oodles of cash and endorsements, and basically have the world in the palm of your hand.

If, however, you can do all these things but can't keep your nose clean... then prepare to endure criticism. You are in the spotlight. Don't act surprised when your off the field activities warrant scrutiny. It comes with the territory. If you can't understand this fact, you're an idiot. If you feel too restricted by this fact, then give your scholarship to someone else and go play intramurals.

Maybe your average 20 year old gets caught stealing crab legs (doubtful, but lets pretend)... but your average 20 year old is not the starting quarterback for the Florida State Seminoles, with a Heisman in his trophy case, and auditioning for an NFL paycheck.

Nobody is blackballing Jameis freaking Winston. He's just reaping what he's sown. Ask Johnny Manziel, whom I believe is still white if I'm not mistaken.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Stop crying already. Are you Jameis's mom or something? Just how many "race cards" do you have in the deck?

Jameis is a toolbag and nobody cares that he's black. Jackie Robinson done broke that barrier eons ago... get with the program. If you haven't noticed, darkies are practically deified in the sports world. If you can facilitate touchdowns, tackles, baskets, home runs etc., then you can command oodles of cash and endorsements, and basically have the world in the palm of your hand.

If, however, you can do all these things but can't keep your nose clean... then prepare to endure criticism. You are in the spotlight. Don't act surprised when your off the field activities warrant scrutiny. It comes with the territory. If you can't understand this fact, you're an idiot. If you feel too restricted by this fact, then give your scholarship to someone else and go play intramurals.

Maybe your average 20 year old gets caught stealing crab legs (doubtful, but lets pretend)... but your average 20 year old is not the starting quarterback for the Florida State Seminoles, with a Heisman in his trophy case, and auditioning for an NFL paycheck.

Nobody is blackballing Jameis freaking Winston. He's just reaping what he's sown. Ask Johnny Manziel, whom I believe is still white if I'm not mistaken.
    But THIS story isnt true. Yet look at all the hate towards him even when known it wasnt true.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24749

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    But THIS story isnt true. Yet look at all the hate towards him even when known it wasnt true.
    If it's not true, then he's absolved of this particular incident. But the point is... when these kind of stories arise, Jameis no longer gets the benefit of the doubt, due to past transgressions that have helped to shape his public image. Whether that's right or wrong is a matter of opinion, but it does not make it a racial witchhunt.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    If it's not true, then he's absolved of this particular incident. But the point is... when these kind of stories arise, Jameis no longer gets the benefit of the doubt, due to past transgressions that have helped to shape his public image. Whether that's right or wrong is a matter of opinion, but it does not make it a racial witchhunt.
    There is no if, none of it is true, nobody with sense believed it, even if it wasnt true, and its not, even if there was an ounce of evidence every news station in America would have ran the story, Jameis has made these stations millions in under 2 years, none of that happened, came from a guy who's been stated as saying "bad attention is good attention, at least they are talking about me."

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

He needs to shave that fro

jjgold

guy having good game again

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Shady guy and his teammates yards from td, the cover and over, and a perfect timing personal foul to make sure they have enough yards to run out clock without scoring. Thinking back, this guy always fcks up early then turns hero late. One maybe 2 games ok, but it's like every game they play is like that. It just wouldn't surprise me if true

First 1234 Last