CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Thursday Night Game

Well not a glamours pick by any means but a pick none the less. When playing at their same level of competition Norfolk St. has a very good defense and can not score vs anyone. Cookman can score but with a total of just 30.5, it's telling me to go under!....................Norfolk St. / Bethune - Cookman UNDER 30.5...............1.5 UNITS................................... ..GL

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

I was looking at this also ...Norfolk seems to have a solid D ... they don't give up much and they don't score much ...enough said , I'll roll with this now that someone else confirmed what I was thinking / 17-7 kinda game .... GL to us Terp

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    I was looking at this also ...Norfolk seems to have a solid D ... they don't give up much and they don't score much ...enough said , I'll roll with this now that someone else confirmed what I was thinking / 17-7 kinda game .... GL to us Terp
    These very low totals intrigue me. Last week Norf. St. played FLD. A & M..total was 29, and played the under. 12-10 final..we will see what happens tonight...............gl