jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pac-10 is very good football and Notre Dame is playing in a very very difficult place I don't see it as being close

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by 3irish13 View Post
    Sat, Aug 30 vs Ohio State L 34 - 17 Final
    Sat, Sep 6 @ Temple W 31 - 24 Final
    Sat, Sep 13 @ Texas State W 35 - 21 Final
    Sat, Sep 20 vs Rutgers L 31 - 24 Final
    Sat, Sep 27 vs Western Kentucky L 36 - 27 Final
    Sat, Oct 4 @ Air Force L 21 - 30 Final
    Sat, Oct 11 vs VMI W 14 - 51 Final
    Sat, Oct 25 vs San Jose State W 31 - 41 Final
    Sat, Nov 1 vs Notre Dame L 49 - 39 Final

That stat means nothing look at who Navy has played this year, of course teams lose the week after because they are not good teams. And no one blows Navy out.
    Last year Notre Dame lost to Pitt the week after playing Navy. Theres that and ND beat ASU last year at a neutral site. Perhaps ASU returns the favor here?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-30-15 at 01:18 PM. Reason: image does not exist

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

Wow. I love people losing money on here. It makes me very happy to see people taking ASU And lose their bets. Notre dame wins this in a tight one. The officials will keep this close I guarntee. Nobody in the country is better than everett golson in the 2 minute drill. Notre dame money line. The line is moving toward notre dame for a reason.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by J_On_A_Roll View Post
    Wow. I love people losing money on here. It makes me very happy to see people taking ASU And lose their bets. Notre dame wins this in a tight one. The officials will keep this close I guarntee. Nobody in the country is better than everett golson in the 2 minute drill. Notre dame money line. The line is moving toward notre dame for a reason.
    eat a fat dikk

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

JK i just didnt like the comment about you loving people losing money whether its true or not that is a dikk thing to say

buddha
    buddha's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    but will the fans be rowdy for a noon local start game?

They will have to get up pretty early if they are going to be wasted by kickoff
    Your assumption that we are going to sleep between now and gametime is way off. E. Hayden Ln. 'gio, 922 'n even Palms gonna be goin' straight thru the real pregoontalay is how many of us will be even semi-coherent by noon tomorrow.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

haha i was just trying to stir stuff up.

Phoenix is not the greatest Sports town but fans do tend to support the Sun Devils football team.

buddha
    buddha's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by J_On_A_Roll View Post
    Wow. I love people losing money on here. It makes me very happy to see people taking ASU And lose their bets.
    No one who wishes ill upon their fellow man will ever know true happiness. Crack a book why don't ya guy at least make an attempt to evolve.
    Points Awarded:

ZIPPER HEAD gave buddha 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

muffmoolah
    muffmoolah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1273

Really not sure about this one this teams have massively improved in the last 4-6 weeks and ASU at a fast pace. I remember watching the ASU you game thinking that they were even lucky to be in the Hail Mary spot win with how they were getting outplayed in many spots. ASU at night with the conditions is top 4 toughest places place without a doubt with that big as bowl and that huge student section I think they stay in this thing no matter what. Then I have to factor in the fact they are playing a Notre Team that has keeps turning up to nearly every expectation. You would have a hard time convincing me that ASU deserves a playoff spot over any other 1 lose team I think Oregon and ASU are the worst one lost teams but I will tell you this I am laying off both of them these games can go either way at anytime

jetsmets31
    jetsmets31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

Notre dame will meet its match today

jetsmets31
    jetsmets31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

Asu wins by 14

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

well as a uc fan; i will tell you that in a big game kelly takes supid risks. Don't be surprised if kelly doesn't do something that makes you shake your head. Just matter if n.d. can make up for his riverboat gambling. My take is that a.s.u. should win big because this line seems shady.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sport...tion/18645575/

The Sun Devils average 34.4 points per game (fifth in the Pac-12) and 6.3 yards per play (third). QB Taylor Kelly – who missed six weeks because of a foot injury – has not returned to form. In two starts, he's completed 56.1 percent of his passes for 385 yards with three touchdowns and two interceptions. He has, however, jump-started ASU's running game. Last week the Sun Devils rushed for 239 yards, their highest total in a Pac-12 game this season. Freshman Demario Richard is averaging 7.3 yards per carry his past two games and continues to earn more snaps. LG Christian Westerman is expected to return after missing last week because of a knee injury. TE De'Marieya Nelson (limited last week because of soreness) also is expected to play more. … For the season, Notre Dame gives up 21.6 points per game but over the past three games the Fighting Irish have allowed 37.7. (They did, however, hold No. 2 Florida State to 323 yards over this stretch.) The Fighting Irish give up 131.9 yards rushing (31st nationally) and 227.3 passing (64th). They rank 81st in sacks (1.88 per game) and 80th in tackles for a loss (5.63). They have intercepted 12 passes, which ties for 11th-most in the country. Former Chandler Hamilton standoutCole Luke has three. LB Nyles Morgan is expected to make his first start, replacing leading tackler Joe Schmidt, out for the season because of an ankle injury.

ASU's defense has allowed just two touchdowns in its past three games. Overall, the Sun Devils give up 24.1 points per game (fourth in the Pac-12) and 5.3 yards per play (tied for sixth). The defensive line will have changes. DT Jaxon Hood (personal issues) won't play, which robs ASU of its most experienced player. Viliami Latu (one career start) will replace Hood, and freshman Emanuel Dayries could play for the first time. DE Demetrius Cherry returns after a one-game suspension. ASU has allowed six 100-yard rushers in eight games and gives up 180.8 rushing yards per game (11th in the Pac-12). The most recent time the Sun Devils faced a dual-threat quarterback – UCLA's Brett Hundley – they didn't blitz as much. That strategy didn't work out well. ASU's 7.88 tackles for a loss per game ranks seventh nationally. … Notre Dame averages 35.4 points per game (30th nationally) and 6.17 yards per play (35th). QB Everett Golson has several capable targets. Will Fuller (46 catches, 599 yards) ranks ninth nationally with 9 TDs. Corey Robinson (29 catches) and Chris Brown (23) also are threats, as is tight end Ben Koyack (23). Overall, the Irish average 288.8 passing yards per game, 26th nationally. Notre Dame's starting offensive line has 54 career starts. The Irish allow 1.75 sacks per game.

BOTTOM LINE
    To win, ASU will have to play better than it's played during its four-game winning streak. Kelly needs to take the next step in his return. The defense – minus Hood – will have to contain Golson, probably the best quarterback it's seen this season. And even then, this one still could go down to the final possession.
    Prediction: ASU 35, Notre Dame 33.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by jetsmets31 View Post
    Notre dame will meet its match today
    I recall hearing that vs. FSU and Notre Dame did just fine.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    http://www.azcentral.com/story/sport...tion/18645575/
    A
    The Sun Devils average 34.4 points per game (fifth in the Pac-12) and 6.3 yards per play (third). QB Taylor Kelly – who missed six weeks because of a foot injury – has not returned to form. In two starts, he's completed 56.1 percent of his passes for 385 yards with three touchdowns and two interceptions. He has, however, jump-started ASU's running game. Last week the Sun Devils rushed for 239 yards, their highest total in a Pac-12 game this season. Freshman Demario Richard is averaging 7.3 yards per carry his past two games and continues to earn more snaps. LG Christian Westerman is expected to return after missing last week because of a knee injury. TE De'Marieya Nelson (limited last week because of soreness) also is expected to play more. … For the season, Notre Dame gives up 21.6 points per game but over the past three games the Fighting Irish have allowed 37.7. (They did, however, hold No. 2 Florida State to 323 yards over this stretch.) The Fighting Irish give up 131.9 yards rushing (31st nationally) and 227.3 passing (64th). They rank 81st in sacks (1.88 per game) and 80th in tackles for a loss (5.63). They have intercepted 12 passes, which ties for 11th-most in the country. Former Chandler Hamilton standoutCole Luke has three. LB Nyles Morgan is expected to make his first start, replacing leading tackler Joe Schmidt, out for the season because of an ankle injury.

ASU's defense has allowed just two touchdowns in its past three games. Overall, the Sun Devils give up 24.1 points per game (fourth in the Pac-12) and 5.3 yards per play (tied for sixth). The defensive line will have changes. DT Jaxon Hood (personal issues) won't play, which robs ASU of its most experienced player. Viliami Latu (one career start) will replace Hood, and freshman Emanuel Dayries could play for the first time. DE Demetrius Cherry returns after a one-game suspension. ASU has allowed six 100-yard rushers in eight games and gives up 180.8 rushing yards per game (11th in the Pac-12). The most recent time the Sun Devils faced a dual-threat quarterback – UCLA's Brett Hundley – they didn't blitz as much. That strategy didn't work out well. ASU's 7.88 tackles for a loss per game ranks seventh nationally. … Notre Dame averages 35.4 points per game (30th nationally) and 6.17 yards per play (35th). QB Everett Golson has several capable targets. Will Fuller (46 catches, 599 yards) ranks ninth nationally with 9 TDs. Corey Robinson (29 catches) and Chris Brown (23) also are threats, as is tight end Ben Koyack (23). Overall, the Irish average 288.8 passing yards per game, 26th nationally. Notre Dame's starting offensive line has 54 career starts. The Irish allow 1.75 sacks per game.

BOTTOM LINE
    To win, ASU will have to play better than it's played during its four-game winning streak. Kelly needs to take the next step in his return. The defense – minus Hood – will have to contain Golson, probably the best quarterback it's seen this season. And even then, this one still could go down to the final possession.
    Prediction: ASU 35, Notre Dame 33.
    thanks for great write up

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    I recall hearing that vs. FSU and Notre Dame did just fine.
    And Notre Dame could do just fine and lose again

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

ND +4 i'm on.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Id like to see ND lose but something tells me ASU will screw it up. If ASU can run they win easy.

WoopTdo
    WoopTdo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7414

ASU a litle jittery Kelly rusty, I think they shake that off and will see how good they are

WoopTdo

Going to be a long day for the Irish

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

never betting on golson again

WoopTdo

A very very long day!!!

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Id like to see ND lose but something tells me ASU will screw it up. If ASU can run they win easy.

jtoler

State coach smart to run hurry up on that young defense.

WoopTdo

Gotta love it

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by WoopTdo View Post
    Gotta love it
    You got to. No more talk about ND now, good.

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Because ASU is going to win

Hammer ASU ML
    Added mode before the game. Wish it was still -130, oh well

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    BecAuse all America is going to do is look at last week at see they beat a ranked Utah team than assume ASU is great.

They are the most overvalued team in the top 25. Remeber their "BIG" game against UCLA on Thursday night in prime time. UCLA steamrolled them. And Notre Dame is 2 touchdowns better than UCLA. Another disaster in the desert here.

Gotta love all these "experts"
    Porkers sorry for your loss pal

I did my best to help

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This one was really easy

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

The ND haters are out in force

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Once again Bear has totally misread a game. Do you ever win? I really do not know anyone that consistantly posts as many losers as you.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

bigdaddy has a shit record and guaranteed Obama would lose in 2008 and 2012 LMAO

owned owned owned owned

King tut
    King Butt
    King tut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8655

Name:  Untitled-1.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  47.8 KB

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Well i guess ur question has bern answered bear

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

wow i passed on this game but didn't see this coming.

First 1234 Last