53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5221

Winston punching tickets?????

Consider the source....... Just read that a known bookie is accusing James Winston of sharing a gambling account with his high school teammate Chris Rabb, betting on several sports thru internet and phone wagers.
    bookie claims that Rabb had weekly dime limit and 400 game limit. He also stated that the game limit could only increase by fronting the cash to bookie in hand at least 1 hour prior to start.

Rabb placed a 5 dime bet ( having met all requirements written above) on Louisville 1H v. Fla. St.
    This was his largest wager of the year. He handed bookie 5500 to cover bet Louisville+1 1H
    Rabb set to pickup 10.5G on Tuesday but here comes a curve.

Bookie finds out he's been played as both were former teammates and conspired to beat him out of 5G. think he should make good...he took the bet pay the bet.

Bookie also claims that he has proof by way of betting screenshots....

What's it all mean?????? Is it simply a coincidence that a former teammate and close friend wagered his largest number in a game that his close friend had his worst first half of his career????

I would like to believe that this guy wouldn't risk his teams season for a piece of 5 grand, but he has a questionable past and doesn't seem to spend much time thinking things through......

And then again, consider the source

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

Apparently this is from a guy called incarcerated Bob, and knowing what I know about him, I don't believe this story to be true