F.U. Tar Holes

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i just hope they can put up a few more points to help the over

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Miami's been playing much better football of late. Actually turning into a decent team. FSU gonna have their hands full in a couple weeks the way Kaaya has been playing.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i just hope they can put up a few more points to help the over
    or i guess they can just keep handing it over for canes in scoring position, either way! still worried. gonna need these fools to get me at least 1 more score i think..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

how is UNC a sucker bet?

ever seen them play before?

LOL

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    how is UNC a sucker bet?

ever seen them play before?

LOL
    they have been playing good fb the last 2-3 weeks and to most the line seemed high.. only reason i wasnt on unc is cause it fell into one of those categories where i think if the dog has a chance i prefer the over. gives me a couple different ways to cash even if the dog doesnt keep pace..

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    they have been playing good fb the last 2-3 weeks and to most the line seemed high.. only reason i wasnt on unc is cause it fell into one of those categories where i think if the dog has a chance i prefer the over. gives me a couple different ways to cash even if the dog doesnt keep pace..
    They've been playing good, but Miami's been playing better. This Hurricanes team had the talent but were just underachieving. The last few weeks they found something. The way they just destroyed Va. Tech on the road last week was an indication of that.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Miami's been playing much better football of late. Actually turning into a decent team. FSU gonna have their hands full in a couple weeks the way Kaaya has been playing.

2daBank

They've been playing good, but Miami's been playing better. This Hurricanes team had the talent but were just underachieving. The last few weeks they found something. The way they just destroyed Va. Tech on the road last week was an indication of that.
    va tech is trash.. i wouldnt have laid over 2 tds here.. dont care tho. just need another score..

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I hate to say it but Miami is making me a believer. The Duke game started the uprising.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I agree, everybody was talking about Louisville but Miami was the game to look out for.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I hate to say it but Miami is making me a believer. The Duke game started the uprising.
    As a Miami fan I'm very pleasantly surprised at what I'm seeing. 4 weeks ago I would have said no way we have a chance. Now I'm starting to believe. Almost scary.