Degenregen
    Degenregen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Degenregen Bets

Been doing a horrendous job with my money management lately. Going to start posting plays and trying to adhere to them in order to try being less reckless. See if I can't do better. Main sports are NFL, NHL, and MMA. I'll bet anything though. Fairly new to betting NCAAF, so I'll probably make some boneheaded picks. A lot of the time I'm either ice cold or red hot.

NCAAF morning picks:

Duke +3 +104 x1
    UNC +15 -105 x1
    Boston College pk +155 x1

After further thought I think I should have went with +3.5 on BC, but locked in on the ML already.

In UNCs last 3 games, they played ND hard, and won vs GTech and Virginia. 15 points against Miami who has already lost to Gtech seems like a steal when UNC should be able to compete with them, I'll bite. Going to take a shot at this Pitt team that has already lost at home to Iowa and Akron. Vtech has been so inconsistent, they've been kicking my ass all year. I'm hoping BCs running game will show up. Just another word of warning I've woken up to being way down in the hole many a Saturday lately... BOL!

Degenregen

Looks like I may get my ass kicked for not taking the points. First time I take the ML when the +points are available all year... Took TCU -2 -110 and BYU -1.5 -110 both for first halves x.5. Took TCU -3.5 +103 full game. Don't think there's actually any value in the line, pretty much an action bet. Also good thing that kicker stayed true to his last name in the Duke game.

Degenregen

Betting for action isn't worth it. Rather boring game to watch to boot.

Stanford +7 +108 .x5
    Arizona U +6.5 +100 x1

Degenregen

Posted picks went 2-6. -2.06 units.
    TCU and Stanford picks I wish I could have taken back.
    Don't think anyone could have tailed me on the TCU picks as I posted only a few seconds before kickoff. They trailed right away and f you took them live you could have gotten TCU at a pick and cashed.
    Quite an ugly starting record, but almost expected to lose the x.5 bets. The penetrate am I doing laying money on em.
    Did not like the lines yesterday, I think I bet them only because I felt empowered by the morning win.
    AnusOlomon was horrid, but that team had so many chances to cover.
    Got to learn to keep the discerning eye and not toss money around just because I'm up for the day.

NFL Sunday Morning:
    Miami pk -132 x2
    Vikings pk -105 x1
    Bengals -10.5 -105 x1

San Diego seems to always struggle at Miami. Although they've been a bit better about playing down to their opponents, Miami seems to be more improved than recent years. And San Diego is stil injury plagued.

I don't like the idea of RG3 coming back and messing with what little chemistry the skins seemed to have Monday night. Loved watching Teddy at Louisville, but he looks pretty shaky the last couple weeks. Throws into heavy coverage a lot. But bad spot for the skins I believe.

Normally I don't touch double digit spreads, but I think Bengals are good at blowing out teams at home. And the Jaguars are good at being blown out.
    Last edited by Degenregen; 11-02-14 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Added Reasoning

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by Degenregen View Post
    Been doing a horrendous job with my money management lately. Going to start posting plays and trying to adhere to them in order to try being less reckless. See if I can't do better. Main sports are NFL, NHL, and MMA. I'll bet anything though. Fairly new to betting NCAAF, so I'll probably make some boneheaded picks. A lot of the time I'm either ice cold or red hot.

NCAAF morning picks:

Duke +3 +104 x1
    UNC +15 -105 x1
    Boston College pk +155 x1

After further thought I think I should have went with +3.5 on BC, but locked in on the ML already.

In UNCs last 3 games, they played ND hard, and won vs GTech and Virginia. 15 points against Miami who has already lost to Gtech seems like a steal when UNC should be able to compete with them, I'll bite. Going to take a shot at this Pitt team that has already lost at home to Iowa and Akron. Vtech has been so inconsistent, they've been kicking my ass all year. I'm hoping BCs running game will show up. Just another word of warning I've woken up to being way down in the hole many a Saturday lately... BOL!

I found quite a few years ago that posting everything I bet in a forum like this improved my money management greatly. Just post every thing you bet...no exceptions. Many times in trying to find good reasoning on a game I was gonna post in here, I talked myself out of a bad bet. You can also look back and see where your downfalls are...and hopefully learn from them. I have been getting whooped by the man for a month straight...yet I am still in the green. Good money management is the key to winning on a consistent basis imo. Anyways...gl with whatever you bet.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Degen you drunk fuk. Check yourself.

Many expect bigger things

Degenregen

New England +3 -115 x2
    Pittsburgh +1 -112 x1

I knew I had two plays at the start of the week, Miami and New England. Haven't gone wrong with New England involved in a game this year. On the other hand haven't gone right with a Pittsburgh game this year. I like these dogs at home, the points are nice insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    I found quite a few years ago that posting everything I bet in a forum like this improved my money management greatly. Just post every thing you bet...no exceptions. Many times in trying to find good reasoning on a game I was gonna post in here, I talked myself out of a bad bet. You can also look back and see where your downfalls are...and hopefully learn from them. I have been getting whooped by the man for a month straight...yet I am still in the green. Good money management is the key to winning on a consistent basis imo. Anyways...gl with whatever you bet.
    Thanks. Yes seems like a good way to add some more pressure in making smart plays. Get my balls busted if I mess up. BOL!

2-1 on the morning. Really wish I had the hook now in the Cinci game. Shit.
    4-7, but only down -.11. Not bad after the college football capping diarrhea I got last afternoon.
    Last edited by Degenregen; 11-02-14 at 03:17 PM.

Degenregen

Units looking good, record will still look like shit though.
    Could get even more lopsided.

Calgary Flames (1st 60 min) +½ -107 x.5
    S.Smith receiving yards over 78½ +120 x.25
    L.Bell receiving yards under 45½ -105 x.25

Degenregen

Saturday
    Duke +3 +104 x1 w
    UNC +15 -105 x1 l
    Boston College pk +155 x1 w
    TCU -2 1st half -110 x.5 l
    BYU -1.5 1st half -110 x.5 l
    TCU -3.5 +103 x1 l
    Stanford +7 +108 .x5 l
    Arizona U +6.5 +100 x1 l

2-6

Sunday
    Miami pk -132 x2 w
    Vikings pk -105 x1 w
    Bengals -10.5 -105 x1 l
    New England +3 -115 x2 w
    Pittsburgh +1 -112 x1 w
    Calgary Flames (1st 60 min) +½ -107 x.5 w
    S.Smith receiving yards over 78½ +120 x.25 l
    L.Bell receiving yards under 45½ -105 x.25 w

6-2
    +5.45

Nice rebound today. Have an 8 win streak in BTP now.

YTD 8-8
    +3.39

Don't like tomorrow's game. I can never tell what NY Giant team will show up. Indianapolis usually gives a good effort though. Don't think there is much value in -3. Might have a better chance taking the over. But one team seems to get (nearly) shut out in all of these primetime games with the giants in them. Might have some player props tomorrow.

Edit : Gonna to go ahead and add Duke -3.5 -110 x.5. Been fading Syracuse for awhile now, and Duke has been good to me as well. Will likely make it a unit play by Saturday if line doesn't move too much.
    Last edited by Degenregen; 11-03-14 at 12:20 AM.

Degenregen

Fading all sound reasoning. Indy has Wayne back, getting a safety back. Giants without Cruz and Jennings, secondary is banged up too. All it leaves is the bye week, home field for the giants which I'm not sure is saying much, Colts on the road, Luck on MNF.

Indy has had one bad game, where their defense looked like absolute shit, when they were gave up touchdown after touchdown last Sunday to the Steelers, they might as well have had mannekins out there. Maybe it's a good spot for that defense to rebound. Giants on the other hand have looked like absolute ASS all year. And they'll probably have a lot of players who are backups to the players that look like ASS playing this game.

For some reason I like the Giants. I just don't trust Luck on the road on Monday night. Giants savor the underdog role.

NY Giants +3 -105 .x5

Will pick up the pieces later if it loses.

Going to roll with another New York home dog tonight.

NY Rangers +120 x.25

They're banged up, so I'm going small.

Degenregen

Terrible. Unforgivable to take the giants in hindsight. Had a few player prop leans that would have turned a profit, should have just went them if I wanted action. Ended up really hurting myself live betting the football game. These nights after a big win where I don't like any bets but throw a loser in the first quarter and start live betting on a game i have no tell on have been absolutely crippling. Chased Giants until halftime and then colts in the third after they got a TD.

Take notes kids, this is the easiest, dumbest way to lose your roll in a couple hours, and you won't be able to sleep for a few days if you ever do this. If you're an action junkie and hate to lose like me, sometimes a tiny harmless bet can snowball into the biggest capping disaster of your life. I can't tell you how many times I've decided to throw a couple hundred on a bet I never liked and when that pathetic team I bet on ends up getting blown out early, for some reason my regard for whether the bet is smart or not goes out the window on days like this and I end up chasing with 500, a grand, 2k, 4k, all the while the team keeps getting blown out even more, then when all of those bets haven't a single shred of hope of winning, start maxing out the other side every commercial break, and then when the winning team starts to not give a penetrate, because they're up so much, start to give up score after score in the last few minutes so I end up getting middled out of every single damn penetrating bet, losing everything I made the last few months and then some.

Edmonton Oilers +148 x.5
    Montreal Canadiens +115 x.5
    Nashville Predators +102 x1
    Bowling Green +7 -115 x.25
    Washington Wizards +2 -105 x.25
    Phoenix Suns -7 -105 x.25

It continues. Just getting my feet wet. I recommend just observing.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

BOL, BRO.
    Story of my life.

Degenregen

Such a pain when it happens. We've got to do our best to not let ourselves lose control, otherwise we look and feel like morons for who knows how long. And the mindset hurts the pocket too.

Here's a solid prop play:

Roy Hibbert over 14.5 PTs -135 x1

If you can find an over rebounds prop for roy I would take that too unless the line is set higher than 12

Degenregen

NIU 1st Half -2.5 -110 x.5
    UFC Bets
    Al Iaquinta +130 x1
    Jake Mathews -3.5 -170 x.5

NIU has dominated this match up the last few years. Ball State does not look good this year. Even against Akron, they fell behind the first half before coming back. I don't like the hook for the full game so I'm taking the first half.

This line for Iaquinta was as high as +160 In the interest of not tying my money up, I laid off, but Iaquinta could be a favorite by Saturday, so I'm locked in now. I think this fight takes place where Iaquinta's strength is, in the stand-up, and his porous submission D won't be tested, a perfect match up for him. We'll see if all this praise about Iaquinta's stand-up has been warranted.

Mathews is an absolute beast, fighting at home, against a guy whose last fight in the UFC was a KO by a much less violent wrestler in Jonathan Brookins. Should be absolute domination.

Player Props later.

Degenregen

N.Vucevic points over 15½ -150 x.25
    N.Vucevic points+rebounds over 28 -135 x.5
    Orlando Magic -3 -107 x.25
    Orlando Magic 1st Half -1½ -105 x.25

Degenregen

Crashing and burning.

Bengals -6 -110 x.5
    Bengals 2nd Qtr -.5 -105 x.5
    Bengals 1st Half -3 -125 x.5
    Bengals 1st Half -3.5 -105 x.5

I think every favorite I backed in this thread has won straight up but barely missed covering Browns have crapped the first half every road game so far. Bengals very strong in the second quarter, let's see what happens. BTP 8 win streak on the line too.

Degenregen

Saturday
    Duke +3 +104 x1 w
    UNC +15 -105 x1 l
    Boston College pk +155 x1 w
    TCU -2 1st half -110 x.5 l
    BYU -1.5 1st half -110 x.5 l
    TCU -3.5 +103 x1 l
    Stanford +7 +108 .x5 l
    Arizona U +6.5 +100 x1 l

2-6

Sunday
    Miami pk -132 x2 w
    Vikings pk -105 x1 w
    Bengals -10.5 -105 x1 l
    New England +3 -115 x2 w
    Pittsburgh +1 -112 x1 w
    Calgary Flames (1st 60 min) +? -107 x.5 w
    S.Smith receiving yards over 78? +120 x.25 l
    L.Bell receiving yards under 45? -105 x.25 w

6-2
    +5.45

Nice rebound today. Have an 8 win streak in BTP now.

YTD 8-8
    +3.39

Don't like tomorrow's game. I can never tell what NY Giant team will show up. Indianapolis usually gives a good effort though. Don't think there is much value in -3. Might have a better chance taking the over. But one team seems to get (nearly) shut out in all of these primetime games with the giants in them. Might have some player props tomorrow.

Edit : Gonna to go ahead and add Duke -3.5 -110 x.5. Been fading Syracuse for awhile now, and Duke has been good to me as well. Will likely make it a unit play by Saturday if line doesn't move too much.
    Monday

NY Rangers +120 x.25 L
    NY Giants +3 -105 .x5 L

0-2 -.775

Tuesday

Edmonton Oilers +148 x.5 L
    Montreal Canadiens +115 x.5 L
    Nashville Predators +102 x1 L
    Bowling Green +7 -115 x.25 W
    Washington Wizards +2 -105 x.25 W
    Phoenix Suns -7 -105 x.25 L
    Roy Hibbert over 14.5 PTs -135 x1 W

3-4 -.7625

Wednesday

NIU 1st Half -2.5 -110 x.5 L
    N.Vucevic points over 15? -150 x.25 W
    N.Vucevic points+rebounds over 28 -135 x.5 L
    Orlando Magic -3 -107 x.25 L
    Orlando Magic 1st Half -1? -105 x.25 L

1-4 -1.495625

Thursday
    Bengals -6 -110 x.5 L
    Bengals 2nd Qtr -.5 -105 x.5 L
    Bengals 1st Half -3 -125 x.5 L
    Bengals 1st Half -3.5 -105 x.5 L

0-4 -2.225

Friday
    Al Iaquinta +130 x1

2-0 +1.8

6-14 -3.45815 ~ -3.46

YTD 14-22

-0.06 U

Back to about even. Another week, feel like I did a lot worse than the units suggest.
    I learned that Bengals are just about unbettable for the rest of the year.
    Between Bortles shredding that defense and Dalton looking like a goof last night, I feel ashamed to have bet on them.
    Record looks bad but 10 of the losses are correlated.

Tomorrow:

Duke 1st half -2 -110 x.5
    Duke -3.5 -110 x.5
    Duke -3.5 -105 x.25
    Notre Dame 1st Half +1 -110 x.25
    Notre Dame +2.5 +100 x.25
    Michigan State 1st half -2.5 -110 x.25
    Michigan State -3.5 -105 x.25
    Carolina Hurricanes +150 x.25
    Nashville Predators +143 x.25
    Leandro Silva -110 x2

Syracuse hasn't shown me anything all year that they're going to beat a ranked team or keep it close.
    Taking ND because Taylor Kelly misses his receivers by a yard more than Andy Dalton does on his throws.
    Going with MSU because I Love that MSU defense.
    Trying to get a feel for Hockey still.
    Brenneman has never had anything in his MMA arsenal except a telegraphed single leg from about the length Dalton misses his throws by. Leandro can fight, and it's in Brazil.

Degenregen

Adding

Georgia Tech 1st Half -2 -110 x.25
    Georgia Tech -3.5 107 x.25
    West Virginia 1st Half -1.5 -110 x.25
    West Virginia -3 -106 x.25
    Air Force 1st Half -2.5 -110 x.25
    Air Force -4.5 -110 x.25

Can't imagine that this can end well with all these road teams and short faves. I like the teams and the matchups but maybe short road faves should never be touched? Thinking about buying off the hockey bets . I would lay off those. Locked in on NCAA bets though. Hoping to make some small strides on my bankroll without too much risk. BOL
    Last edited by Degenregen; 11-08-14 at 02:29 AM.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Love Air Force and I'm on duke 1st half big ten units like the plays man Bol to us

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Degenregen

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Love Air Force and I'm on duke 1st half big ten units like the plays man Bol to us
    Hope Duke comes out on fire. Feel like all those favorites should be favored by a TD to get me not to bite. Let's make some cash tomorrow. BOL
    Last edited by Degenregen; 11-08-14 at 03:26 AM.

Degenregen

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post

Adding
    Portland Trailblazers +4½ -107 x.25
    Washington Wizards -3½ -101 x.25

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Yessir great cash on that Duke play man lets get the Air force at 4pm, also on UTEP

Degenregen

Duke and Air Force killed it, nice job.

Went 11-7 yesterday +3 units.

11-9
    Kansas City PK -110 x1
    Kansas City 1st Half PK -110 x.5

Degenregen

11-10
    Calgary Flames +100 x1
    Would consider arbin if Hurricanes line crosses into a dog.

Thinking about taking either PHI -7 or Carolina ML small. Considering laying off above all else. Cam just doesn't look right this year and his receivers drop too many passes. On the other side don't know if I want to trust Mark Sanchez. Phi defense and special teams seem to be the most reliable elements in this game.

Degenregen

L.McCoy a 19+ yard rush -115 x.25
    LeSean McCoy (PHI) - Over 94½ Rushing Yards -120 x.25

Carolina's poor rushing D + Backup QB + High possibilty of a blowout = good chance the RB gets a lot of carries and hopefully more yds/carry. Makes enough sense. Locked in on Calgary.

Degenregen

NIU 1st QTR -.5 -105 x.25
    NIU 1st Half -2.5 -110 x.25
    NIU -4-105 x.25
    Winnipeg Jets +134 x.25
    Florida Panthers +140 x.25

Firing away like a (ice cold) crazy man today too.

Degenregen

Ball State +3½ -110 x.25
    Ball State 1st Half +2½ +100 x.25
    Bowling Green -14 -120 x.25

Bowling Green 1st Half -7 -125 x.25
    Anaheim Ducks -115 x.25
    Anaheim Ducks 1st Period -110 x.25
    Boston Bruins -125 x.5
    Portland Trail Blazers 1st Half +1½ -110 x.25
    Portland Trail Blazers +3 -105 x.25

Degenregen

Buffalo Bills +6 -108 x1
    Buffalo Bills 1st Half +3½ -115 x.75
    USC -14½ -105 x.75
    USC 1st Half -8 -110 x.75

I think all the recent blowouts has inflated this number. Bills pass rush is more than capable of giving Miami's passing game fits. I think both teams are equally capable of pulling away early, if either offense makes a mistake. But more than likely I think this is a tightly contested game, and I really like the points.

Cal has an elite passing game, the defense is below average and that may be generous. I see them very similar to ORST and WSU. I think USC will be able to score on Cal at will and get enough stops to pull away.

BOL!

Degenregen

Couldn't ignore ecu at a pk,
    ecu pk -118 x.5
    Bills 1st qtr pk +155 x.25
    Bills 1st half pk +160 x25

Degenregen

Monday

NY Rangers +120 x.25 L
    NY Giants +3 -105 .x5 L

0-2 -.775

Tuesday

Edmonton Oilers +148 x.5 L
    Montreal Canadiens +115 x.5 L
    Nashville Predators +102 x1 L
    Bowling Green +7 -115 x.25 W
    Washington Wizards +2 -105 x.25 W
    Phoenix Suns -7 -105 x.25 L
    Roy Hibbert over 14.5 PTs -135 x1 W

3-4 -.7625

Wednesday

NIU 1st Half -2.5 -110 x.5 L
    N.Vucevic points over 15? -150 x.25 W
    N.Vucevic points+rebounds over 28 -135 x.5 L
    Orlando Magic -3 -107 x.25 L
    Orlando Magic 1st Half -1? -105 x.25 L

1-4 -1.495625

Thursday
    Bengals -6 -110 x.5 L
    Bengals 2nd Qtr -.5 -105 x.5 L
    Bengals 1st Half -3 -125 x.5 L
    Bengals 1st Half -3.5 -105 x.5 L

0-4 -2.225

Friday
    Al Iaquinta +130 x1

2-0 +1.8

6-14 -3.45815 ~ -3.46

YTD 14-22

-0.06 U

Back to about even. Another week, feel like I did a lot worse than the units suggest.
    I learned that Bengals are just about unbettable for the rest of the year.
    Between Bortles shredding that defense and Dalton looking like a goof last night, I feel ashamed to have bet on them.
    Record looks bad but 10 of the losses are correlated.

Tomorrow:

Duke 1st half -2 -110 x.5
    Duke -3.5 -110 x.5
    Duke -3.5 -105 x.25
    Notre Dame 1st Half +1 -110 x.25
    Notre Dame +2.5 +100 x.25
    Michigan State 1st half -2.5 -110 x.25
    Michigan State -3.5 -105 x.25
    Carolina Hurricanes +150 x.25
    Nashville Predators +143 x.25
    Leandro Silva -110 x2

Syracuse hasn't shown me anything all year that they're going to beat a ranked team or keep it close.
    Taking ND because Taylor Kelly misses his receivers by a yard more than Andy Dalton does on his throws.
    Going with MSU because I Love that MSU defense.
    Trying to get a feel for Hockey still.
    Brenneman has never had anything in his MMA arsenal except a telegraphed single leg from about the length Dalton misses his throws by. Leandro can fight, and it's in Brazil.
    11-8-14
    Duke 1st half -2 -110 x.5 W
    Duke -3.5 -110 x.5 W
    Duke -3.5 -105 x.25 W
    Notre Dame 1st Half +1 -110 x.25 L
    Notre Dame +2.5 +100 x.25 L
    Michigan State 1st half -2.5 -110 x.25 L
    Michigan State -3.5 -105 x.25 L
    Carolina Hurricanes +150 x.25 L
    Nashville Predators +143 x.25 W
    Leandro Silva -110 x2 W
    Georgia Tech 1st Half -2 -110 x.25 W
    Georgia Tech -3.5 107 x.25 W
    West Virginia 1st Half -1.5 -110 x.25 L
    West Virginia -3 -106 x.25 L
    Air Force 1st Half -2.5 -110 x.25 W
    Air Force -4.5 -110 x.25 W
    Portland Trailblazers +4½ -107 x.25 W
    Washington Wizards -3½ -101 x.25 W

11-7 +~3.23

11-9-14
    Kansas City PK -110 x1 W
    Kansas City 1st Half PK -110 x.5 L

1-1 +.45

11-10-14
    Calgary Flames +100 x1 L
    L.McCoy a 19+ yard rush -115 x.25 L
    LeSean McCoy (PHI) - Over 94½ Rushing Yards -120 x.25 L

0-3 -1.5875

11-11-14
    NIU 1st QTR -.5 -105 x.25 W
    NIU 1st Half -2.5 -110 x.25 W
    NIU -4-105 x.25 L
    Winnipeg Jets +134 x.25 L
    Florida Panthers +140 x.25 W

3-2 +.3375

11-12-14
    Ball State +3½ -110 x.25 L
    Ball State 1st Half +2½ +100 x.25 L
    Bowling Green -14 -120 x.25 L
    Bowling Green 1st Half -7 -125 x.25 W
    Anaheim Ducks -115 x.25 W
    Anaheim Ducks 1st Period -110 x.25 L
    Boston Bruins -125 x.5 L
    Portland Trail Blazers 1st Half +1½ -110 x.25 W
    Portland Trail Blazers +3 -105 x.25 W

4-6 -.725

11-13-14
    Buffalo Bills +6 -108 x1 L
    Buffalo Bills 1st Half +3½ -115 x.75 W
    USC -14½ -105 x.75 L
    USC 1st Half -8 -110 x.75 W
    ecu pk -118 x.5 L
    Bills 1st qtr pk +155 x.25 P
    Bills 1st half pk +160 x25 W

3-3-1 -.5575

22-22 +1.14

YTD 36-44 +1.08

Briefly glancing over, Hockey has lost probably over -4.5 units, MMA is up 3.8, NCAAF is down a bit, NBA and NFL are up a bit. Yesterday could have been a big day or at least a profit if one of the three teams didn't shit the bed at the end of their games. Overall there's a lot of shit to clean up these two weeks. No more 1 unit hockey plays. Need to clean up the small plays.

USC is awful closing out games, ought to look more aggressively to bet against USC live in the 4th.

ECU is trash, what terrible coaching. Not going for it at the end of the half and instead choosing to punt 20 yards, when their defense has been getting ripped up all day, what the hell is that penetrate thinking? And why didn't he run once in the final 80 seconds to burn out some clock? Did he really thinking his defense is strong enough to hold them before FG range with FOUR DOWNS with a minute remaining? Maybe he has no idea what clock management means. What a moron, I'm never touching ECU again.

More Hockey plays, probably a stupid idea, that coach has rubbed off on me.
    11-14-14
    Chicago Blackhawks -120 x.6
    New York Islanders -129 x.6
    I have 1.5 units on Kansas City -125 sunday.
    Last edited by Degenregen; 11-14-14 at 02:33 AM.

Degenregen

San Antonio Spurs -8 -110 x.3
    San Antonio Spurs -4½ -105 for 1ST HALF x.3
    San Antonio Spurs -2½ -115 for 1ST QUARTER x.3
    Houston Rockets 1st Quarter -6 -110 x.3
    Houston Rockets 1st Half -10 -110 x.3

May take some rockets 2nd half if I haven't lost all my bets.

Utah +9 -105 x.4
    Arizona State -7 -115 x1

Seems like some bargain lines, jumping on these first.

Degenregen

Duke -3½ -110 x.75
    Duke -2½ -110 for 1st Half x.75
    Arizona State -4 -110 for 1st Half x.75
    TCU -27½ -110 for Game x.3
    TCU -17 -110 for 1st Half x.15
    Kelvin Gastelum -185 x.4
    Will Brooks +210 x1

Adding:

Clemson -2.5 -118 x.5
    Clemson 1st Half -.5 -120 x.5
    Last edited by Degenregen; 11-15-14 at 02:57 AM.

Degenregen

penetrate I keep betting on all these chokers. At least I got some first halves to not kill all the MMA profit.

Still have KC pk -125 x1.5
    Adding:
    Kansas City Chiefs 1st Half -120 x1
    Kansas City Chiefs 1st qtr -110 x.5
    Kansas City Chiefs -110 x1

Cleveland Browns 1st Quarter -½ +115 x.5
    Cleveland Browns 1st Half -2½
    -115 x.5
    Cleveland Browns -3½ -105 x.25

May try to take Browns at a pick if the first half misses. Taylor Kelly and that Stoudt kid are awful. Shame on ASU's coach for being a damn moron and keeping him in. Got to fade them live when they start coughing up eveything and can't move the ball. ASU would be a beast if they let Berkovici play QB IMO. Wrong QB got injured yesterday for my bets. Really big on KC today, BOL!
    Last edited by Degenregen; 11-16-14 at 11:47 AM.

Degenregen

Up about 4.5 units ytd now. My goal is a 100 units. It's been slow and rocky, but I'll take a profit. I am 0-6 or something so far on Monday, it's like a hangover after a winning weekend or something. TBH I don't feel very confident in today's card. I'm trying to build up knowledge and hopefully make a little cash with these smaller bets, but it's costing my BR quite a bit in the longrun. Not much you can do when you're a degen though. BOL!

Tampa Bay Lightning +100 x.6
    Ben Bishop 5-0 against NYR, Ryan Callahan coming back. NYR shaky this year. I've whiffed on every NHL card that didn't have a lot of games so far.

San Antonio Spurs 1st Quarter -5 -115 x.3
    San Antonio Spurs 1st Half -9½ -110 x.3
    San Antonio Spurs 4th Quarter -2½ -110 x.15
    Phoenix Suns -120 x.5
    Denver Nuggets 1st Quarter +235 x.1
    Denver Nuggets 1st Half +320 x.1

Not sold on Celtics being more than a bottom dwelling team this year, feels like they are getting too much respect for the cavs game. Fading Philly and taking Spurs against big spreads has usually been good for me. The spread is high enough that I won't risk more than a unit. Denver is more of a fun bet, I've always liked betting against James in Miami early on with double digit point spreads, seems they need to trail a lot to light a fire under their butts a lot of the time.

Tennessee Titans 1st Quarter +155 x.3
    Tennessee Titans 1st Half +3½ -105 x.5
    Tennessee Titans +½ -105 for 1ST QUARTER x.3

Now that I typed the bets out, they look like a real bad idea. Titans have been good for a quarter a lot of the time this year. Pitts D usually gives up some points in the first. Well I'll take my shot and adjust in the second, hopefully with house money. BOL

12 Last