Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Urbanwild Cheers pic

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Media hates him.
    No they don't. They worship the guy. They criticize his off-field problems because, well, he has some serious off-field problems. He deserves to be criticized for that. I'd love to see him play some tougher games once in a while, though. FSU's gotten lucky with a cupcake of a schedule the last two years.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    No they don't. They worship the guy. They criticize his off-field problems because, well, he has some serious off-field problems. He deserves to be criticized for that. I'd love to see him play some tougher games once in a while, though. FSU's gotten lucky with a cupcake of a schedule the last two years.
    Dude is 21-0 as a starter and if you mean ND and auburn are cupcakes then I agree with your statement..

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

If football doesn't work out for him, then he could always do well in the public speaking arena.

Troof.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    If football doesn't work out for him, then he could always do well in the public speaking arena.

Troof.
    opie, are you high af?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

I lost respect when Jameis shoplifted crab legs from Publix. Hate people who think they are entitled to free crab legs.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i personally dont judge athletes on what they do off the field but i guess this guy has quite the reputation thanks to the media

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I don't think he is good

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He's deftly good for college as he seems to make the right place at the right time

I don't think he is as good as a Michael Vick in his prime

He didn't play well last night but again he won

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He's deftly good for college as he seems to make the right place at the right time

I don't think he is as good as a Michael Vick in his prime

He didn't play well last night but again he won
    The real JJ would never say deftly, dang how many is it of you guys.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    If so, jj would have spelled it "deaftly." Good catch, jtoler.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

He will be better than mcnabb was

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    JJ Gold is a social experiment being conducted by top researchers at Stanford. This is why he is quite eloquent at times. Corbin an actor.

Occasionally the janitor for the lab sneaks onto the account to post. This is where we get the other stuff from. The janitor clearly has a beef with Mayan.

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

i personally dont judge athletes on what they do off the field but i guess this guy has quite the reputation thanks to the media
    He has made himself a media spectacle. There is no way this dumb ass is passing classes. He is a blatant idiot and from the information I heard from what I think is a reliable media source the other day, I think he raped that girl.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

No one will take him in the nfl..hes a loser that gets glorified because he can throw a football..no doubt will end up in prison before he ever plays a snap in the nfl

Dr Nostron
    Dr Nostron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10978

Jameis is an A/B student who was admitted to Stanford. Hardly a dumbass.

Read the police reports and look at the medical evidence and see if you still think he's guilty.

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Dude is 21-0 as a starter and if you mean ND and auburn are cupcakes then I agree with your statement..
    Not cupcakes, but those are 2 out of 21. That's not a lot, and in both those games he didn't have good first halves. I'm not taking away his ability because he's a great player. I just would like to see him play some tougher teams.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Oklahoma State, Notre Dame, Florida. Not sure how you can schedule a stronger OOC schedule. Maybe schedule the Jaguars and then people would shut up about the schedule?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Not like Clemson is chopped liver. Miami is getting it together too. And don't forget the reincarnation of the 85 Bears defense that FSU played last night...oh thats right they suck now

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's the margin of victory that people are caught up in. Personally think they are the number 1 team in the country still. Everyone was calling for a ND/Louisville stumble but it did not happen. Winning close games on the road and at home = very good squad imho.

Magnolia Slim

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nostron View Post
    Jameis is an A/B student who was admitted to Stanford. Hardly a dumbass.

Read the police reports and look at the medical evidence and see if you still think he's guilty.
    Read the police report you serious? I'm sure he earned those A's and B's. You ever heard him talk? Nuff said..

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Slim View Post
    Read the police report you serious? I'm sure he earned those A's and B's. You ever heard him talk? Nuff said..
    He knew more about reading defenses and what to do in each situation at probably the age of 15 than any college QB right now. He's from a small town in Alabama, his speech and articulation aren't up to par....so what. And I'm just a damn Yankee from up north who was forced to have proper English drilled into the brain at an early age. Yet, I don't even know the definition of a noun, verb, adjective, or any of that shit.

Jameis and plenty of athletes don't have that growing up but it doesn't mean they're dumb, just uneducated at times. He is intelligent, but he is young and needs to take a step back and relax sometimes while he's in the moment.

He may have stole some crab legs and what else? Tough for me to believe girls these days when they're money hungry garden tools. So much hate for the kid and I don't even like FSU. People act like they know for a fact what he has done and how terrible of a person he is.

Wasting my time though. It's not like it's gonna change anyone's mind, so he must have raped a girl and probably multiple while stealing crab legs and cheering on the sideline with his jersey on and screaming obscenities. Not like any of us did anything stupid at 20.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14540

Have to give Winston a lot of credit. Has put up with so much and just keeps delivering!

Magnolia Slim

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    He knew more about reading defenses and what to do in each situation at probably the age of 15 than any college QB right now. He's from a small town in Alabama, his speech and articulation aren't up to par....so what. And I'm just a damn Yankee from up north who was forced to have proper English drilled into the brain at an early age. Yet, I don't even know the definition of a noun, verb, adjective, or any of that shit.

Jameis and plenty of athletes don't have that growing up but it doesn't mean they're dumb, just uneducated at times. He is intelligent, but he is young and needs to take a step back and relax sometimes while he's in the moment.

He may have stole some crab legs and what else? Tough for me to believe girls these days when they're money hungry garden tools. So much hate for the kid and I don't even like FSU. People act like they know for a fact what he has done and how terrible of a person he is.

Wasting my time though. It's not like it's gonna change anyone's mind, so he must have raped a girl and probably multiple while stealing crab legs and cheering on the sideline with his jersey on and screaming obscenities. Not like any of us did anything stupid at 20.
    For the record the chick he raped comes from money and she did not want to come forward due to who he is.. I don't think many 20 year olds act like complete fukking idiots no. This guy takes the cake. If you have read any of my posts I have stated that between the lines he is a banger. Has every attribute you would want in a qb but with the way the nfl is today I think him having the off field problems will out weigh his ability on the field. On field=winner Off field=retarded scumbag idiot

TheLangster
    TheLangster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1675

if you read the rape story, it seems more likely than not that jameis winston did rape that girl and that authorities and people at influential positions connected to the program did everything to make sure that he never got charged

so I guess being good at football entitles you to rape women, good to know

I cant believe people are actually still admiring this guy

just more proof that there is no god and that bad people never get whats coming to them

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Can`t take the wins away. He played who was on the schedule.
    Looks like a lock FSU gets in the 4 team playoff now.
    Don`t see them winning it all again, but if he does, have to give him his due.

Now, the chances of him having a productive NFL career, will be next to nil.
    Way too many bonehead personal decisions. The list is endless.
    Has no common sense or awareness of situations.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Can`t take the wins away. He played who was on the schedule.
    Looks like a lock FSU gets in the 4 team playoff now.
    Don`t see them winning it all again, but if he does, have to give him his due.

Now, the chances of him having a productive NFL career, will be next to nil.
    Way too many bonehead personal decisions. The list is endless.
    Has no common sense or awareness of situations.
    He will be ok rookie year and then will be pretty good after that, he reads defenses well trust me, its not hard to tell, being down like they were its normal to press and force things, he's an accurate passer.

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Oklahoma State, Notre Dame, Florida. Not sure how you can schedule a stronger OOC schedule. Maybe schedule the Jaguars and then people would shut up about the schedule?
    Oklahoma State and Florida? Seriously? They suck lol. While I agree it's not his fault these OOC teams are bad, my point is I'm holding judgment on his NFL future until I see him go up against some tougher defenses.

First 12