Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Indiana @ Michigan

Last year it was 63-47 Michigan for 110 points. I know both teams are struggling but Indiana had a weekend off to work in a new QB into their system and with a great RB like Tevin Coleman and a veteran O-line they'll score their share. Michigan is obviously a dumpster fire but they aren't facing a Michigan State or Utah defense here! Indiana gave up 28 to Iowa in the first quarter. The Hoosiers shit defense is where bad offenses go to get healthy.

Michigan 36
    Indiana 27

Over 53.5

GL!!

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree totally with your commentary! See you at the pay window!

luckyutah
    luckyutah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2565

No Michigan game has gone over a total of 50 since week one versus App. St. But Michigan has been playing some pretty terrible B1G offensive teams so far. I would hate to count on Michigan's offense to score 30+ points, but I do like Indiana coming off a bye to put up some points. Good luck.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by luckyutah View Post
    No Michigan game has gone over a total of 50 since week one versus App. St. But Michigan has been playing some pretty terrible B1G offensive teams so far. I would hate to count on Michigan's offense to score 30+ points, but I do like Indiana coming off a bye to put up some points. Good luck.
    You think Indiana wins the game?

Oteder
    Oteder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1428

I wish Indy was at home I would feel better I been on Indy all year they are scrappy specially at home they gave mich st a hold until their water broke but I've been impress with them all year I'm thinking about taking them

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Total down to 52.5 now? I'm a IU grad and I just don't think people realize how bad this defense is. They gave up 45 to Bowling Green with their backup QB and 28 in the 1st quarter to Iowa. Its hard to give up 28 in one quarter. I know Michigan is struggling on offense but they have better athletes than Indiana with the exception of Tevin Coleman