LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

And Now Florida State Running Back Karlos Williams is Being Investigated

Alleged domestic assault.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will make a thread for the victim shortly

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

another gift for espn

If he doesn't get charged, there's FSU cover up conspiracy theories.

If he does get charged, they should have suspended Winston too.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Jimbo said Karlos is the Ambassador of Fl St football... and it is all lies

Ra77er

FSU literally raping everybody

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Ra77er

Dane is that the gal? SoB that was my thread

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Have some information relating to this that others may not have. The info is that there are witnesses that claim Karlos did not lay hands on this woman, and that the injuries were due to another cause. Witnesses are believed to be not connected to the football program. So unlike the Winston case, some direct witnesses were not roommates/teammates of the accused. Did not disclose what the other cause was. No formal complaint had been filed, but the investigation started because of the facebook post and media inquiries to the police department regarding this particular event.

Take the info as you want, likely with a grain of salt. Will update when I get more info

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Update: Williams suited up and practiced today

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

he will play

FSU football comes 1st

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4937

Don't jump to conclusions...there are some money hungry chicks out there looking to make a quick buck.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Not guilty

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Don't jump to conclusions...there are some money hungry chicks out there looking to make a quick buck.
    Agreed, stupid hoes

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Felony state

Free shoes u

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Where is the eomestic abuse? Back in the day you needed at least one black eye.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Lol

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Where is the eomestic abuse? Back in the day you needed at least one black eye.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

FSU turning in to the old Miami U thugs

Sam Odom

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's amazing how many blacks just loves to get in trouble or put themselves in situations to possibly get in trouble

Guys let's not kid ourselves these athletes are some of the dumbest people you'll ever meet in your life on an eighth-grade education

I think the way they were raised and how dumb they are they don't know better

Sam Odom

Is Karlos' baby mama a white girl ?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It's amazing how many blacks just loves to get in trouble or put themselves in situations to possibly get in trouble

Guys let's not kid ourselves these athletes are some of the dumbest people you'll ever meet in your life on an eighth-grade education

Yet each and every one of them has more friends and money than you. All of them get laid more than you. All of them have accomplished more in life in their early 20's than you have in your 50's. But for a small handful, none of them have asked boys to send them naked pics or sucked a dong to pay their bookie.

Hitting a woman or kids is despicable and being jjgold is just sad and pathetic.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

I swear to God I hate you with every fiber of my being. From your racist remarks to your losing plays, you are the most useless sack of shit on these boards and I will get satisfaction to know that you will die alone, hopefully sooner than later.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

LT Profits

It looks like nothing will come of this and Williams will not miss any time.

The alleged victim in the case involving FSU senior RB Karlos Williams has asked for the Tallahassee Police Department to drop their investigation.

The news comes from the alleged victim's lawyer, Nathan Prince. "His client, he said, will not talk to investigators, has not filed a complaint and did not notify TPD or FSU about any alleged domestic battery incident," beat writer Sean Rossman writes. The alleged victim and Williams have a child together and another is on the way, but the report states they are no longer together. It will be difficult for Williams to be arrested if the alleged victim will not testify. The senior running back did practice with the team on Monday.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    I swear to God I hate you with every fiber of my being. From your racist remarks to your losing plays, you are the most useless sack of shit on these boards and I will get satisfaction to know that you will die alone, hopefully sooner than later.
    If the bald fukk will ever show his face around me he will be making videos with a cracked skull. His mom sucked a lot of black dick and have baby jj drink the jizz. Lots of issues in his family.
    Points Awarded:

RavensFan2k3 gave Grits n' Gravy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

No worries, the NCAA is busy picking on Syracuse as usual because of some kids who weren't too book smart, one whose third language was English fcked up some classes. Paypal Cal is just out there bouncing from school to school, paying out to players but that's alright.

Carry on big name schools, get your assault game up. Ex-players admitting cheating and getting money. It's cool, police and NCAA don't care. Though, UNC is getting the other brunt of it. I guess it's ACC time but not the football money machine FSU.

Steal some shit no worries, let boys get molested...ehhhh we'll take away those penalties for ya, forget about it. Miss your basket weaving and fencing class, get your ass over here and pay the price while we check out every detail from the last decade.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I was going to guess rape or selling crack.

You can take a thug out of the hood but you cant take the hood out of the thug.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    LOL on and off the field.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    Felony state

Free shoes u
    that must be why she has a shoe on her dirty ass night stand next to her bed

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

As much as Jimbo Fisher, in his interviews, continues to praise his players for their "character" and "integrity," this story is getting old down at FSU. It is starting to make Jimbo look like a complete buffoon!

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

He likes his hoes, guns, and drugs, no big deal right.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

JJ tucked tail and bailed

Wise move

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

I know a guy who finished high school and college with good grades, yet he can barely read. He says he didn't even have to go to class most of the time. All he had to do was play baseball. He is about 50 now...so I'm sure some things have changed since his day. I am also sure there are parents and coaches and teachers still covering up for this type and doing all they can to keep them from any form of trouble. That is the problem really...not skin color or them being stupid. If you are not held responsible for anything you do...you are pretty much being taught it is all about you and you can do whatever you want to whoever you want at no cost to yourself. For some of these kids this kind of treatment starts as early as jr high. They are mostly just a product of a corrupt and money hungry system.

To be completely honest and fair tho...this is really a small %. I went to school in stillwater, and I know many kids who took full advantage of the education sports provided for them. Most of them are wanting to learn and are really good people. Few assclowns make the others look bad.

Schweino
    Schweino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

EVEN IF Williams doesn't suit up, Pender and Cook have shown they are more then capable of handling the load. The only thing FSU loses is a bruiser back.

But innocent or guilty, FSU players need to get their crap together. Enough is enough.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Schweino View Post
    EVEN IF Williams doesn't suit up, Pender and Cook have shown they are more then capable of handling the load. The only thing FSU loses is a bruiser back.

But innocent or guilty, FSU players need to get their crap together. Enough is enough.
    Post #24, Williams is playing and case looks to be dropped.

12 Last