jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

LOL @ Ole Miss

Thought theyed go for a pass to get out of bounds to get closer for fg but noodle arm Wallace goes for a td said all year dont trust Wallace Hugh Freeze is an idiot also.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

You get a delay of game to move the ball back from a 42 yarder to 47 yarder - and then you dont even let your kicker try it? Just completely idiotic decision. You gotta least let your kicker try to tie it. Trying a hail mary into the end zone was pathetic.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    You get a delay of game to move the ball back from a 42 yarder to 47 yarder - and then you dont even let your kicker try it? Just completely idiotic decision. You gotta least let your kicker try to tie it. Trying a hail mary into the end zone was pathetic.
    Don't get me wrong because I probably am the happiest person with the LSU win but the idea was that if someone gets open then Wallace can connect else throw it away and then with 2 seconds left try the field goal...obviously he had a brain freeze and threw into coverage. No fault of the coach thats for sure.

jtoler

Yep this type stuff happens when youre not used to success. Somewhere Dan Mullen is laughing uncontrollably.

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Looked like the pressure was too much for qb and coach. Thought freeze play calling was a little conservative and scared and I think that's because he has absolute faith in the defense. I think freeze and Wallace both let the pressure get to them. Especially wallace. Freeze is not an idiot. He has won a shit load of games losing at halftime. He generally out coaches his opponent but you have to give the hat credit. Lsu won and there was no bad officiating or no excuses.

jtoler

Long season still left, if Ole Miss doesnt have a hangover because of this there's no telling what could happen from here on out, more teams will lose and if they keep winning some things should open up.