Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Oklahoma coaching staff and kicker should be fired.

What an embarrassment. 1 timeout left. Kicker missing everything. Coaches not doing a QB sneak from the .5 yard line. This team deserves to lose

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

I can't believe it, I have the 2H over and at a tie after a blown 1st and goal at the 5 it goes over at least 90% ... even if dude hits that then K State plays for a FG to put it over

Now kneel bs

Brutus84

75 year old man just beat you at home. Stoops must go. He might be the old one

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Horrible beat bro... sorry. Had lots of those this year, including the Mich St/Neb game and the Jets last Sunday with the Talib pick 6. Seems like more bad beats this year than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    I can't believe it, I have the 2H over and at a tie after a blown 1st and goal at the 5 it goes over at least 90% ... even if dude hits that then K State plays for a FG to put it over

Now kneel bs

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Our coordinators are calling horrible games.

OU's strength is our pass rush and Mike Stoops keeps rushing three people and playing soft coverage. The result, OU gets shredded because the other team has all day to throw.

Then Heuple calls a three yard out to the long side of the field at the 1 yard line. It gets picked off and KSU scores.

Then OU is running up the gut for 7 yards a pop and Heuple calls WR reverse pass when they get in the red zone that gets picked off.

Wtf

Then our Groza finalist misses a 32 yard FG, gets a PAT blocked, and misses a 17 yard FG to win it.

Wtf.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 10-18-14 at 02:47 PM.

SoonerC
    SoonerC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

Best kicker in OU history, this one is not on him. Snyder is a great coach and his teams don't beat themselves. Does anyone really have any confidence that K State would not have marched right back down the field anyway? This one is on the defense and that one horrible play by the QB.

Brutus84

QB sneak would have scored the touchdown bottomline. How many teams actually stop it from less than a yard? Barely ever gets stopped.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Horrible beat bro... sorry. Had lots of those this year, including the Mich St/Neb game and the Jets last Sunday with the Talib pick 6. Seems like more bad beats this year than usual.
    I've had at least 3 .5 point beats on totals this year and yes, I was on Michigan State this year, I was even on 49ers at home dominating Bears, which should have been big time win but even if straight win on TEASE I'm fine, that blew up too and ruined a big weekend.

I've probably had 4 absolutely bad (8/10) beats this year, not something crazy but most like the under on SF/StL with that pick 6 putting it over (I had 2H under even better than the game total and I lost by .5 a point)

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Kstate just knows how to win games

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    QB sneak would have scored the touchdown bottomline. How many teams actually stop it from less than a yard? Barely ever gets stopped.
    Yeah why are they shotgun snapping the same run play 3x in a row. Just run a standard strong handoff up the middle for the TD instead of the same look x3. Idiots