GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Florida State vs Syracuse

Florida St -23 @ 5 Dimes. Is there any reason for them not to cover the spread? Yes I know Syracuse use to be very hard to beat at home the last 2 or 3 seasons but man do they ever suck this year!

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

This should be a lock, but we all know sometimes it's too good to be true.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

biggest reason im not messing with them is cause they seem to be in survive and advance mode. all they gotta do is keep on winning and they in the playoff. irish on deck next week i just dont see the motivation to cover big numbers. i agree cuse trash and they could cover it w/o trying but i think that exactly what will have to happen. hard to lay that many when i question how much effort they willing to give..

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    This should be a lock, but we all know sometimes it's too good to be true.
    You sound like a used car salesman. Hey dear client granny only drove this on Sunday's to church. Hope you like the analogy. I might throw a small amount on it. Was Winston a good boy in school this last week and did he refrain from using the word Vagina? lmfao at this clown.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

I haven't caught up on the news yet but isn't there another Jamis Winston scandal brewing?
    Fla St is due to topple, if not this week, next week. From what I've seen of them this year they look very beatable

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    biggest reason im not messing with them is cause they seem to be in survive and advance mode. all they gotta do is keep on winning and they in the playoff. irish on deck next week i just dont see the motivation to cover big numbers. i agree cuse trash and they could cover it w/o trying but i think that exactly what will have to happen. hard to lay that many when i question how much effort they willing to give..
    Thanks for the info 2dabank. I will probably stay away it could be a trash line from the bookies! Have a great day and get the winners! BOL!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    I haven't caught up on the news yet but isn't there another Jamis Winston scandal brewing?
    Fla St is due to topple, if not this week, next week. From what I've seen of them this year they look very beatable
    again i think some of that is simply motivation, they really have none. all they have to do is win and they see these teams in front of them they are huge favs against and know they can sleepwalk for the most part. w ND up next for them i could see a lot of backups getting work today as well..something going on with shamis but i dunno what, too much crap to pay attention to.

SignThisBeast
    SignThisBeast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Can't decide on this line. Laying off this game,

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Florida St -23 @ 5 Dimes. Is there any reason for them not to cover the spread?
    I'll give you 3 reasons:
    1) FSU is 1-4 ATS the spread and has not looked sharp at all
    2) They have the biggest game of their season next week and this is a look ahead game
    3) More distraction with Jameis Winston

Not playing this game, but if I were to, I'd put my money on the Orange. Dangerous game for the Noles.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

I am starting to like the over 52 now on this game. What do you guys think?