texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

i may be insane, but MTSU +24

i really think mtsu covers here and i'm on them pretty heavy. marshall looks unstoppable but i think they get their first test here. mtsu may very well get their doors blown off like everyone else marshall has faced this year, but at the very least i think mtsu will backdoor them. mtsu has faced better competition than marshall and will be ready for this game. not to mention, mtsu beat them last year, so 24 seems a little generous just based on that.

good luck to you tomorrow and good luck to you on your plays. we all live for this.

AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

I'm on the over 70 and have watched it drop two points in the last 20mins or so....hope that isn't a correct move. I see Mtsu putting some points up here and you know marshall gets theres so no idea why this is ticking down

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

This is Div 2 or NAIA?

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

tomato soup for a winner

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    This is Div 2 or NAIA?

Two best teams in Conference USA. Marshall will be in top 25 soon

AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    This is Div 2 or NAIA?
    This is division 2....put another grand on it Junk!

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Quote Originally Posted by AceChampion View Post
    This is division 2....put another grand on it Junk!
    If matthew mcconaughey was still coaching I'd def. be all over Marshall.

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

They played strong against Minnesota. Lost the turnover battle though. I teased them with NW +9.5.

Chong Wizard
    Chong Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Tex what do you think about your Memphis Tigers today? I originally liked them for ML parlay material but that reverse line movement kinda has me second guessing this game?

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by Chong Wizard View Post
    Tex what do you think about your Memphis Tigers today? I originally liked them for ML parlay material but that reverse line movement kinda has me second guessing this game?
    this game is weird because we all would have had it penciled in for an easy memphis loss before the season started. but houston has underperformed expectations this year, and memphis has overperformed theirs by a mile. houston brought back i think the second most players in the nation behind utsa, but they haven't been able to get a whole lot going. bottom line, i think memphis should beat houston easy. weather could come into play, 50% chance of rain tonight, so that's something to think about. my opinion is really high on the tigers, they really look like a completely different football team this year, especially on offense. 7 and a hook is always tough to lay but i think the tigers are definitely moneyline parlay material if you're not comfortable with that. just remember i'm a homer. don't take me too seriously, haha.

Chong Wizard
    Chong Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Haha I know your a homer but you seem to have a honest opinion of your teams. That's why I asked ya... I already have them in a ML parlay... Just a small action junkie parlay tho... Think I made the mistake of taking them -9 in BTP contest tho earlier this week lol

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by Chong Wizard View Post
    Haha I know your a homer but you seem to have a honest opinion of your teams. That's why I asked ya... I already have them in a ML parlay... Just a small action junkie parlay tho... Think I made the mistake of taking them -9 in BTP contest tho earlier this week lol
    in my personal, biased opinion, this should be a double digit win, so i think you will be fine

texhooper

huge, HUGE...dare i say HUGH... series of events to close out the half in marshall mtsu. marshall burned their timeouts to get the ball back with a minute and a half left. at midfield cato throws two incomplete passes, then mtsu forces a sack fumble, gets the ball back, and scores a touchdown to make it 28-17 going into the half. i was about to give up on this one too.

texhooper

motherfukk me in the ass. i knew this was going to happen as soon as i saw the score start to unfold. i was gonna lose by a point. this is a tough one. time to regroup.