SECguru
    SECguru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

Bama minus the points

Yes I am a bama fan and I am aware of how dangerous it is to bet with your heart but this game is simple facts. I am usually doubting them to cover a spread but this game is different. Alabama no doubt played last week not to lose and it backfired. AJ maccarron called Saban out for handcuffing Kiffin. The moment Drake got injured the team lost its aggression last week. Bama was in control of the game up to that point. Arkansas has improved since last year but bama has beaten them 52-0 the last two seasons. TJ Yeldon was pissed after last week and has made the comment they will never play that way again and will blow everyone out from here on. Expect this game to get NASTY by halftime. This line could be -14 and it'd be a no brainer. I expect this game to be 45-10 or 45-17 if they give up a last minute TD

muffmoolah
    muffmoolah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1273

This game is Arkansas or no bet they can play with the best of them and will be going to a bowl game. Covered every spread since week 2 for a reason. They are going to jam the ball hard on the ground like they did on Tech. This team has very few FORCED turnovers. I honestly believe this team still has not gotten enough credit. They will soon though Ark will go on the ground for 220+ and keep the game close.

Wayne2
    Wayne2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Agree on AL

no sweat. just an ass-kicking...it may take til second half.....but 4 years of 4-5 five-star recruits vs 2-3 star onthe other side tells the tale.

Throw in a little red-ass over the loss

Voila

SECguru

Muff you are comparing alabama run defense to tech? If you're option is Arkansas or no bet I suggest you skip this game

muffmoolah

You are exercising bad judgement for taking Alabama and the clue might be in your avatar. And I didn't compare the defenses I making a reference to how many times they are going to run the ball. Ark + the points looks good as usual...

SECguru

I made the comment of how dangerous it is to bet with your heart but you may want to look at alabama run defense especially if Arkansas expects to run the ball 50+ times. This isn't a meaningless bowl game after a loss. This game has nothing to do with who my favorite team is.

SECguru

Arkansas has been a dog in two games this season. They're 1-1

muffmoolah

Not that it matters but they have covered every spread since week 2 with EASE

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

arkansas going to roll

muffmoolah

I agree they can play with anyone in the country right now. I don't care about anything but this weeks match up and the fact they are coming off a bye with there heavily worked offense at home I love this game with Ark

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by SECguru View Post
    Yes I am a bama fan and I am aware of how dangerous it is to bet with your heart but this game is simple facts. I am usually doubting them to cover a spread but this game is different. Alabama no doubt played last week not to lose and it backfired. AJ maccarron called Saban out for handcuffing Kiffin. The moment Drake got injured the team lost its aggression last week. Bama was in control of the game up to that point. Arkansas has improved since last year but bama has beaten them 52-0 the last two seasons. TJ Yeldon was pissed after last week and has made the comment they will never play that way again and will blow everyone out from here on. Expect this game to get NASTY by halftime. This line could be -14 and it'd be a no brainer. I expect this game to be 45-10 or 45-17 if they give up a last minute TD
    I think this says it all...books coulda made it 14 and got all the $$ they wanted from every backwoods, hick bammer. Instead they opened it under 10 and, with the exception of a little while yesterday, has hung around there. This tells me the books are taking a side here with the hogs and are expecting a tightly contested game. I tend to agree, personally. The fact of the matter is alabama simply is not as good this year and i expect them to lose a couple more games this season, not including this one which they very well could lose.

muffmoolah

If Arkansas was getting +14.5 points the there would be absurd heavy money on the Arky side major exposure...SEC if you would like to give me 4 to 1 on Arkansas for $100 on nitrosports we are game. I mean what do the lines makers know anyways. It's ALABAMA!!!!!!!

SECguru

They may lose 2 more games this season easily but it won't be this game. Miss st, A&M, and AU all will be very tough games.

ram1502

Quote Originally Posted by muffmoolah View Post
    If Arkansas was getting +14.5 points the there would be absurd heavy money on the Arky side major exposure...SEC if you would like to give me 4 to 1 on Arkansas for $100 on nitrosports we are game. I mean what do the lines makers know anyways. It's ALABAMA!!!!!!!
    This guy knows what he's talking about...guru, however, does not. Bama might win but I think there is at MOST a 45% chance they cover 10...of course alot of ppl disagree with me just as they did last week. Sims is not smart enough to run saban's offense. Period. And coker is dumb as a box of rocks so...bama is stuck with this run-heavy offense with a shit.ty banged up o-line.

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Bama are great against the spread after a loss, this is one of my top 3 plays on the college football card.

SECguru

Bama has trouble with spread offenses. Arkansas is far from the spread. And it's coffins offense not sabans. We can go back and forth all day about this game but if there is one team I know it's alabama. 75% of the time I am doubting them covering a spread. Arkansas is playing bama at a very bad time.

SECguru

If you think Arkansas is going to run the ball 40 times for 250 yards you're crazy. Best way to beat bama is to spread them out and pick the secondary apart

muffmoolah

Easy

ram1502

Quote Originally Posted by ram1502 View Post
    I think this says it all...books coulda made it 14 and got all the $$ they wanted from every backwoods, hick bammer. Instead they opened it under 10 and, with the exception of a little while yesterday, has hung around there. This tells me the books are taking a side here with the hogs and are expecting a tightly contested game. I tend to agree, personally. The fact of the matter is alabama simply is not as good this year and i expect them to lose a couple more games this season, not including this one which they very well could lose.
    this...^^^^^^