Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

I got one for ya..........

NC State -3

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

Be careful. I hope you're right but last year BC ran for over 300 yards on NC State and I can't say our defense is any better this season. However the game is at home and I do expect us to pull out a win so you're bet might be safe.

Magnolia Slim

Quote Originally Posted by wufpakman21 View Post
    Be careful. I hope you're right but last year BC ran for over 300 yards on NC State and I can't say our defense is any better this season. However the game is at home and I do expect us to pull out a win so you're bet might be safe.
    I here ya wuf, I got nc state by 10.. I think this # is short.. We'll see what happens..

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

If the Pack can keep BC's QB from scrambling for big chunks of yardage we'll be fine. And the students are on fall break so the crowd won't be as rowdy as it normally is. Still should be close to a sellout but just not as rowdy without the students.

Magnolia Slim

Quote Originally Posted by wufpakman21 View Post
    If the Pack can keep BC's QB from scrambling for big chunks of yardage we'll be fine. And the students are on fall break so the crowd won't be as rowdy as it normally is. Still should be close to a sellout but just not as rowdy without the students.

Magnolia Slim

5-3 ytd