KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

4-0 last night!!! Let's get it tonight

Went 4-0 last night with GB, GB 2nd half, Arizona and Oregon under 51.5 team total... Was gonna sit out tonight but just curious what everybody is leaning tonight... Seems like everybody likes Louisville... Idk, give me a reason to bet on one of these games!!!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Whats the point in telling us you were 4-0 last night if you're asking us for plays?

KSmooth4U

ok I was 0-4 last night and I need help... Please tell me who to bet on Ravensfan since you obviously are so superior and have nothing better to do than to troll people on here
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mnwild11

ashulga
    ashulga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Syracuse. Louisville backup qb couldn't move a ball on wf at home.

Fresno state. Sd senior qb out. Starting true freshman on the road. RB is out too

BYU. Keeton is hurt again and is out for Utah State

KSmooth4U

Thank you Ashulga... Great insight

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by KSmooth4U View Post
    ok I was 0-4 last night and I need help... Please tell me who to bet on Ravensfan since you obviously are so superior and have nothing better to do than to troll people on here
    I asked a legitimate question, I wasnt trolling at all. Just thought some one whobia boastinf a 4-0 record would have some insight on something...What the hell is with the sensitivity? Goodness.

KSmooth4U

Because I went 4-0 because I followed a couple people on here... Nobody is really talking about these games tonight so I was hoping to get some insight again

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by KSmooth4U View Post
    Because I went 4-0 because I followed a couple people on here... Nobody is really talking about these games tonight so I was hoping to get some insight again
    Ok and thats no problem, nobody was trolling you man.

Anyway, these games tonight honestly could go either way. I kind of lean Syracuse, but not really feeling anything honestly

KSmooth4U

Yeah I think I'm gonna stay away even though I really like Fresno St... SD St has a true freshman who hasn't thrown a pass all year on the road and there defensive captain is out