CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Marshall / odu - under 76

Even at such a high number it looks too easy to go over 76...and # may move higher. Both teams possess staggering offensive numbers. ODU QB Heinicke is just the 12 th QB in history to throw for 13,000 + yards.! Marshall QB Cato a good one also. Both teams have very low SOS..but difference here is the " D" of Marshall it is a good one. Every team that ODU has played used a zone D , so that no WR got behind the defenders. Marshall had a bye week and will be ready but the thing that really stands out to me is the fact that The Herd play a pro type man to man D.This will effect ODU's timing and throw off their offensive scheme... ODU O will run more than usual to set up the pass ! Marshall has a good running game and clock will be eaten. I could go on and on but you guys get the idea.....must admit I had under LW on Mich St/WYO...and that lost. Lets face it this game could be 35-35 @ half....or 17 -0...we just don't know............​MARSHALL/ ODU - UNDER 76.....4 UNITS.......GL
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 10-02-14 at 03:35 PM. Reason: add
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GIVEMETHEMONEY

CappinTerp

MARYLAND + 8.5........1 UNIT
    S.MISS +18................1 UNIT
    NC/VT - UNDER 60.....1 UNIT...........................Good luck...more to follow

on_point
    on_point's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Probably gonna be a play of mine as well. Like the under!! GL

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by on_point View Post
    Probably gonna be a play of mine as well. Like the under!! GL
    Yea it seems like everyone's 1st impression is to take the over. It reminds me of the Packers/loins game 2 weeks ago..a easy over @ 51.5 and went under...we will see what happens on this one...........good luck to ya.

CappinTerp

BALL ST. +2.5 - Army just has no defense at all...come on giving up 600+ yards vs Yale.!...........BALL ST. + 2.5....1 UNIT ...GL

CappinTerp

Guys In my mind I keep going back to this MAR/ODU game. Here is the thing in 5 games for ODU their top 2 receivers have a total of 60 catches. In 4 games for Marshall their top 2 receivers have a total of just 23 catches. So yes the Herd will keep it on the ground and try not to let ODU get the ball much.Marshall does have a chance to go 12-0 this year.! They will not take them lightly. But going back to this man to man D of Marshall, the ODU receivers are just not use to being hit coming off the line of scrimmage. And think it will be very disruptive to the heavily relied on WR's of ODU .!!...................ODU TT UNDER 28.5..................2 UNITS....................as you guys can see I really like this angle.....will it come to fruition?.....I hope so......we will see what happens.......a good day to all. !!!
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 10-04-14 at 08:29 AM. Reason: add

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Why even fuk with the o/u? Take Marshall lay the points and sit back and win. Gl

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Why even fuk with the o/u? Take Marshall lay the points and sit back and win. Gl
    Because of the olde back door cover........-18 on the road....up by 24 3 min. to go..put in 2nd, 3rd string D....GL

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Even at such a high number it looks too easy to go over 76...and # may move higher. Both teams possess staggering offensive numbers. ODU QB Heinicke is just the 12 th QB in history to throw for 13,000 + yards.! Marshall QB Cato a good one also. Both teams have very low SOS..but difference here is the " D" of Marshall it is a good one. Every team that ODU has played used a zone D , so that no WR got behind the defenders. Marshall had a bye week and will be ready but the thing that really stands out to me is the fact that The Herd play a pro type man to man D.This will effect ODU's timing and throw off their offensive scheme... ODU O will run more than usual to set up the pass ! Marshall has a good running game and clock will be eaten. I could go on and on but you guys get the idea.....must admit I had under LW on Mich St/WYO...and that lost. Lets face it this game could be 35-35 @ half....or 17 -0...we just don't know............​MARSHALL/ ODU - UNDER 76.....4 UNITS.......GL
    Great write up. Thanks for the info Cappin Terp

WWWBUKTN
    Update your status
    WWWBUKTN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1351

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Exactly! They may go over themselves the way things are looking so far. Probably averaging 10 yard per play if not more so far.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

You forgot to throw out the possibiltiy of Marshall being up 56-0 at halftime, lol...

Not looking good atm, this total could hit 100 or more...

I HATE when I see long write ups about one play before I go place my bets for the day, ARG!!!!!!!!

WWWBUKTN
    Update your status

Interception return, blocked punt return and they just need a kickoff return for the trifecta but I don't see that happening as ODU would actually have to score to kickoff.

Dmoneytx

Buried on the LONG write up for 4 units within about 10 mins of the first quarter... Smh...

Four touchdowns in 9 mins, Marshall might be up 77-0 at half, this was a horrible under to take, smh...

CappinTerp

Yea gotta hope for for a 75-0 score...at least the ODU TT MAY come in. Still think I had right anlge because this ODU O is in disaray...buy shit.!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by WWWBUKTN View Post
    Interception return, blocked punt return and they just need a kickoff return for the trifecta but I don't see that happening as ODU would actually have to score to kickoff.

I see at least 56-0 at halftime... That means I can turn it off at half & not watch Marshall score 80+

Dmoneytx

Yea gotta hope for for a 75-0 score...at least the ODU TT MAY come in. Still think I had right anlge because this ODU O is in disaray...buy shit.!!
    No chance ODU scores 28 or even 17 this game... ONLY hope for under is IF Marshall decides not to score in the fourth quarter, other than that it has no chance...

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    You forgot to throw out the possibiltiy of Marshall being up 56-0 at halftime, lol...

Not looking good atm, this total could hit 100 or more...

I HATE when I see long write ups about one play before I go place my bets for the day, ARG!!!!!!!!
    Still like to do write ups so that I can explain the reason why I like the bet. To agree or not is something else.....gl.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

#thecomedy

abovepar
    abovepar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1438

Wow.. I tailed and hit a 4 game parlay with this. Can't believe it hit!! Had miss state, virgin tech, Ohio state over and this under. Don't get this often

CappinTerp

It did not look good early but that Herd D really shut down the ODU offense.......Anybody watch the whole game?...what great action...........glad you hit your parlay abovepar...and those who tailed..............................gl

WWWBUKTN
    Update your status

Congrats on hitting it. Certainly didn't look good early but that's why they play all sixty minutes.

abovepar
    abovepar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1438

Thanks guys. Any plays tonight?