Jusscallmez
    Jusscallmez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Am I missing something in this NAVY vs AIR FORCE GAME?

Navy on the road and they are a 4 point favorite?? WHAT?! Air Force is good at home and they are statistically better in every offensive and defensive category! How can they be the dog this weekend? Someone help me out here please.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Game means much more to Navy than it does to Air Force and this is a bad scheduling spot for Air Force too. Of the three military schools, Air Force is the only one that is in a conference and this is a sandwich non-conference game between an upset of Boise State last week and another big Mountain West game vs. Utah State next week. On the other hand, this one of the games that Navy circles on its calendar.

i_pick_winners1
    i_pick_winners1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Navy will win this game by 21+

killacappapilla
    killacappapilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Game means much more to Navy than it does to Air Force and this is a bad scheduling spot for Air Force too. Of the three military schools, Air Force is the only one that is in a conference and this is a sandwich non-conference game between an upset of Boise State last week and another big Mountain West game vs. Utah State next week. On the other hand, this one of the games that Navy circles on its calendar.
    The game does not mean more to Navy than it does the Air Force.. that is bullshit. However, I do agree that it is a bad scheduling spot.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by killacappapilla View Post
    The game does not mean more to Navy than it does the Air Force.. that is bullshit. However, I do agree that it is a bad scheduling spot.
    In the whole scheme of things? What is more important, competing for a Mountain West title or a Commander-in-Chief trophy? Last week's upset of Boise was more important to Air Force than this game is. Maybe that conference affiliation is one of the reasons why Navy has dominated this series, something like 10-1 ATS last 11 meetings. Now I get shit like that is usually meaningless in college, but the conference theory makes it interesting. AFA even got upset by Army two of the last three years, although those games are usually later in the year and Falcons are usually already eliminated from MWC contention by then, so they could take the Army games more seriously.

Atreyu
    Atreyu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Air Force wins.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu View Post
    Air Force wins.
    For no reason right? Just because?

Atreyu
    Atreyu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    For no reason right? Just because?
    Yes, I just magically picked them to win with no research or system.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu View Post
    Yes, I just magically picked them to win with no research or system.
    What is the point in just making a claim that a team will win without giving reason? Especially since you just said you do, infact, have reason. I dont think Airforce wins