Johnrl21
    Johnrl21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2097

Second Guessing Ga. Southern?

Georgia Southern has been MONEY for me so far this season as a really solid under-the-radar team. I'm really tempted to just eat the 18 and keep riding the horse until the lose.

Has the public caught on yet?....Has the line gotten too high?

Chum Slam
    Chum Slam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3275

I have been riding Ga Southern for years, I hate that the general public knows about them now. Just like ND State. Ugh

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Appalachian State is pretty bad. They got trounced by Michigan and they aren't even that good, either...

jemcrowne
    Money is Time
    jemcrowne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 478

Amen to that
    Quote Originally Posted by Chum Slam View Post
    I have been riding Ga Southern for years, I hate that the general public knows about them now. Just like ND State. Ugh

jemcrowne
    Money is Time

I'll have to look at my crystal ball come closer to the game but I think GSU will win the game SU, the other team cover the spread, and the game go Over. IMHO

killacappapilla
    killacappapilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

Had 1k on Georgia Southern last week and they came up huge.. 18 seems like alot though.. hard to tell

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Lost by 20 last year, not sure why clowns think Southern is such a layup to win this game in a blowout. Yeah, they've played out of their minds for 4 straight games but its obvious they aren't this good

jemcrowne
    Money is Time

Yea I with you on this 1...After doing some back testing, I said App State would cover the spread but Im thinking they will win the game out right and this game go under....IMHO....

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Lost by 20 last year, not sure why clowns think Southern is such a layup to win this game in a blowout. Yeah, they've played out of their minds for 4 straight games but its obvious they aren't this good

HuskerExpat
    HuskerExpat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

They've definitely been underrated lately, but 18 (and now 19 at most places) is too much against App St. I'd put the fair line more like 14.5 or 15. That's not enough for me to back App St, but it makes it too expensive to lay the points and take Georgia Southern.