R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Yeah and how many of these star athletes get greased thru the system? And who knows maybe it's common sense he lacks which is not really common in our culture. Most people are blessed with book and street smarts!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

PaperTrail07

Sounds pretty fucknnn enjoyable to me ......sign me the F up LOL.........
    Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Raiders will sign him....give him $8 million and he thinks he is set for life...by season end he's bought a $4 million dollar home...$2 million in cars....$350k on clubs....another million for a boat and travel....gives his boys the rest and then by spring he is in bankruptcy and can't afford to heat/cool the house or furnish it.....typical scenario.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fuking people now days cannot even make a joke or have fun without it being scrutinized which is one of the reasons I have chosen to live my life in South America and Mexico, where life is more easy going, and less full of b.s

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Not trying to sound like a prude either. I get it this is pretty harmless and just a dumb juvenile type act. Like Manziel tho it's the sum of ALL parts not just one petty act. QB is a different beast you can get away with some of this c rap at other spots. But in Nfl I never want to hear your name in any negative light and football is your top priority if I'm a gm. Just carry yourself with class and act like a leader. Both Mannings, Brady, Wilson, Rodgers , Brees etc. Aside from one bag named Big Ben in the mix having a checkered/reckless off field past. What do they all have in common? Rings!!!!

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    This stuff is golden info for a smart Nfl exec to know who NOT to waste a draft pick on. Just another idiot who will never reach great heights as a leader at next level. Probably have more kids before he retires than he scores on his wonderlic and owe millions in back child support.

Over /under for this clowns future wonderlic score
    Over 10 +550
    Under 10 -1050

All in on over 10
    dude a engineering major and has 3.4 Gpa....had above 4.0 in high school

PaperTrail07

?? Believe it or not He is a human like everyone else that makes mistakes he also has a magnifying glass looking at them all just think to yourself growing up some of the things you have done....sum of all the parts SMH....The rape case was 100% bs...he is in the limelight and some whore makes an accusation so lets add that to his list ...no...Kid is in college and your tossing out NFL comparisons...guy was BORN in 1994 just saying..have an open mind my god like he is the devil or something LOL...
    Not trying to sound like a prude either. I get it this is pretty harmless and just a dumb juvenile type act. Like Manziel tho it's the sum of ALL parts not just one petty act. QB is a different beast you can get away with some of this c rap at other spots. But in Nfl I never want to hear your name in any negative light and football is your top priority if I'm a gm. Just carry yourself with class and act like a leader. Both Mannings, Brady, Wilson, Rodgers , Brees etc. Aside from one bag named Big Ben in the mix having a checkered/reckless off field past. What do they all have in common? Rings!!!!

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    I see no difference between this guy and Jamarcus
    jamarcus might be smarter guy

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I wonder if he said "fukk him in the ass" if he'd be suspended at all? ESPN probably would have named him player of the week.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    ?? Believe it or not He is a human like everyone else that makes mistakes he also has a magnifying glass looking at them all just think to yourself growing up some of the things you have done....sum of all the parts SMH....The rape case was 100% bs...he is in the limelight and some whore makes an accusation so lets add that to his list ...no...Kid is in college and your tossing out NFL comparisons...guy was BORN in 1994 just saying..have an open mind my god like he is the devil or something LOL...
    Its all a matter of the fish bowl syndrome. You represent the school and the program..just a fact. So more is expected of a Heisman winner and leader of the nation's top rated team where millions of dollars are involved and millions of viewers. Its just about being smart...go back to the apartment and yell it at a party among friends etc....2014 anything said involving a woman or minority or gay and you're going to be throttled by media. Public figure....has to learn to live with it.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I wonder if he said "fukk him in the ass" if he'd be suspended at all? ESPN probably would have named him player of the week.
    And the University would be sued and boycotted for suspending him for it then too.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    That would have been the funniest shyt ever.....

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Never said he was a bad guy. Like Manziel just seems like a typical college kid and got maybe a little too much of that reality tv, selfie pic taking, hip hop generation crap in him. That's fine and all but if you want to be the best you have to understand your role. Qb is not just a typical position you are a leader of men and the best act accordingly. I don't hear about the elite Nfl guys and ones wearing rings acting out in these manners. Vast majority just carry themselves with a higher level of class I guess. They are in the social media generation as well. Probably be a cold day in hell before tho before I hear Peyton or Luck recorded on a cell at a strip joint making it rain and saying Fukk deez hoes or some similar fool behavior . Lol....is what it is I guess but only hurting himself in end.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Just saw a clip of him talking about this. Is this kid mentally challenged? He seemed to struggle putting just a single sentence together....

PaperTrail07

lol for sure....but everyone is different....not everyone is an American Idol like Luck and the Manning Boys....1 in a million is an understatement.......guy is guilty of college crime...shooting BB guns at squirrels...noise at a burger king ect.....
    Never said he was a bad guy. Like Manziel just seems like a typical college kid and got maybe a little too much of that reality tv, selfie pic taking, hip hop generation crap in him. That's fine and all but if you want to be the best you have to understand your role. Qb is not just a typical position you are a leader of men and the best act accordingly. I don't hear about the elite Nfl guys and ones wearing rings acting out in these manners. Vast majority just carry themselves with a higher level of class I guess. They are in the social media generation as well. Probably be a cold day in hell before tho before I hear Peyton or Luck recorded on a cell at a strip joint making it rain and saying Fukk deez hoes or some similar fool behavior . Lol....is what it is I guess but only hurting himself in end.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Just saw a clip of him talking about this. Is this kid mentally challenged? He seemed to struggle putting just a single sentence together....
    Troof.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

He's a black kid from Alabama. You guys expect him to talk like Winston Churchill
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: terrortwylight

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

In the back of this kid's mind has to be the fact that they need him more than he needs them, so I don't think he has much motivation for acting more mature and keep his name out of the news.
    As far as the comment about those guys that have the rings, before they got those rings, they had somthing else in common. They are leaders of MEN!! I don't see this kid reaching that height for a very long time.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

That was my main point Micro. Guess I could have explained it a bit better. But being a Qb is more than just another guy on a team who's job is to throw the ball. Being a leader of men and carrying yourself with class and professionalism to a higher degree equally important. And it's not just ones with rings. Vast majority of all Nfl Qb's are not making headlines for dumb off field stuff even the Alex Smith, Schaubs, Ryan's, Staffords etc are not guys you expect juvenile or bad behavior from. At least Leaf and Russell waited till they got paid before being exposed as jerk offs and didn't hurt their draft stock.....But didn't last long either!!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Thats funny considering Eli Manning was arrested for public drunkenness in college and the University of Tennessee was sued because Peyton Manning showed himself nude to a female trainer which resulted in a settlement costing the school hundreds of thousands of dollars and forced the female to leave town.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Winston is an absolute idiot that most likely has a screw loose. Just listening him speak and you can tell something's not all there. Tremendous athlete but a little off. Some things I've heard him say make me think he might have been abused sexually as well.

Of course this is a school prank, of course he has the freedom of speech to say whatever he wants to say BUT it is incredibly stupid to do this in public at a time where football players are seen as wife and child abusers. It is especially more idiotic to say this while there is still a pending investigation on your alleged rape. Who does this stupid shit? This is Josh Gordon dumb as hell level shit.

Football is a privilege, many of these guys are going to figure that out the hard way. This is not a new age issue either. Guys have been fvckking up doing stupid shit since the beginning of time.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16988

the coach is the leader of the team. the qb may lead the wide receivers but thats it.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16988

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Thats funny considering Eli Manning was arrested for public drunkenness in college and the University of Tennessee was sued because Peyton Manning showed himself nude to a female trainer which resulted in a settlement costing the school hundreds of thousands of dollars and forced the female to leave town.
    lol wow. peyton didnt just show himself nude he put his testicles and asshole on her face.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

now we're getting somewhere

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    just release him off team
    Can't have a disgruntled Winston running around ready to let all the dirt he knows on the program out to the media or otherwise there might be a case for it.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1914

Anyone that placed a bet on Winston to win the Heisman again this year is a square that needs to quit gambling. Sucker bet.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Winston could have the greatest stats of all times he still will not win the Heisman

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

It's the TMZ culture and it's here to stay. You don't like it, follow the tiddlywinks tour.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Wow never heard of that Peyton story. Wonder how much hush $$ was spread around to keep that story underground. Just read plenty about it along with several other less than flattering things during the Colts regime. Nothing is real anymore .... I just gotta stick to my new philosophy which mirrors each leagues in recent years. Sports is just business entertainment these days and line between "legit real" sports as we thought and WWE getting thinner by the day. All they care about is $$ integrity of the game etc means little. And I'm on board thank god for wagering or I probably wouldn't even watch much anymore.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Definitely a dumb move all things considered but anyone that cares one bit about this needs to get a fukkin life

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7835

ray rice. marvin harrison. ben roethlisberger. just a few that immediately come to mind.

texhooper

the guy from the giants...what was his name...plaxico burress.

Kingsy
    Kingsy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 230

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    ray rice. marvin harrison. ben roethlisberger. just a few that immediately come to mind.
    Ray Lewis.. and he has a statue outside of an NFL stadium and is employed by TMZ. Wonder what ever happened to that white suit?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

These athletes have nothing on Hollywood actors and rock stars. Look up all the crazy shit they've done and the NFL looks like choir boys.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsy View Post
    Ray Lewis.. and he has a statue outside of an NFL stadium and is employed by TMZ. Wonder what ever happened to that white suit?
    i had him on my list but removed him. he didn't get a ring until long after he "reinvented" himself. but yeah, totally. we got killers with rings out there! this man talking about f her in the p, get the fukk outta here. if this was 5, 6 years ago and everyone wasn't on twitter and shit, we probably wouldn't even know about this.

First 123 Last