BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Kirk Ferentz

What has this guy ever done? People always talk highly of him but he hasn't won jack.

Iowa sucks. Fading them is easy money.

Anyone see Ferentz just givenIowa State another chance after they missed the FG?

Lol

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Fukkin dumbazz....

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    What has this guy ever done? People always talk highly of him but he hasn't won jack.

Iowa sucks. Fading them is easy money.

Anyone see Ferentz just givenIowa State another chance after they missed the FG?

Lol

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

The most overrated head coach in college football. I've been saying it for over a decade and he confirms it every year. I feel bad for Iowa fans because thanks to their idiot Athletic Director (is Gary Barta his name?) they are stuck with this dud forever. Ferentz has no qualms about nepotism either. He hired his kid as a coach over much more qualified candidates. Iowa was lucky to beat Ball State last week and now this. Pathetic.

They also have one the worst radio broadcast teams in the nation, Gary Dolphin and Ed Podalak. Horrendous! I used to listen and tabulate the mistakes that Dolphin makes during a game but honestly couldn't keep up with the charting. Hawkeye fans deserve better.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Double digit favorite this week and got beat outright. Now they are a dog next week........hate to say it, but I can see them covering next week.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Good dog, never good laying pts w/ Iowa. Firentz plays it close to the vest. He is a defensive minded coach