Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Virgina Tech QB should be get treatment for tunnel vision! I am sure they can find something to find some practice to keep him from only seeing straight ahead, the pathetic fuk. Has the arm, just not the mentality or vision.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

311 Temple + 8 1/2

Just jumped on this game as it moved off + 7 1/2.

Temple solid as a road dog and this seems like a lot of points. Cougars not the same since offensive coordinator left. O'Korn benched with horrific #'s (more picks than TD's). Houston will go with Greg Ward Jr @ QB. Kid is average at best, under 6' and around 180 #'s.

Temple Defense has only given up 3 TD passes all year and should match up well here. Temple RB Thompson looked good last week, rumbling for over 150 yards on the ground. Owls have a nice streak going as a road dog. They have had a soft schedule, but playing decent ball. I hate to get greedy, but I'm real tempted to make a small play on Temple ML +270 or might parlay that with one of my best plays on Sat.

GL

Last edited by Pivotpoint; 10-17-14 at 11:31 AM. Reason: add rot #

Urbanwildlife

What you posted is exactly what I came up with in addition to:

Temple is 6-0 as a road dog under the HC. They are also ranked number #1 in red zone defense, and ranked #3 in the turnover margin.
    Injury wise, Houston will be playing without there best corner, and there all conference linebacker, who was the captain of there defensive unit, so these are two big holes Houston has to find a way to fill. Both got injured last week.

The week so far has treated me perfectly and I see no reason why it will not continue to, so see ya at the pay window my friend! I also have the over. -49
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 10-17-14 at 11:53 AM.

Pivotpoint

377 Kansas St +7

Wish I could say I jumped on this @ +10, but I didn't and I'll take the touchdown. Impressed with play of Wildcat QB Jake Waters. 65% 7tds, 3ints. He has nice weapons when he goes to the air with Lockett and Sexton. Waters can burn you also running the option with 6 TD scampers.

Not much needs to be said about Coach Snyder. Wildcats coming off a bye, nicely balanced and always prepared. Sooners off a couple tough games with loss to Horn Frogs and barely getting by Longhorns even though out-stated.

KST defense has been stout most of year. This will be Sooners first home game in awhile and I don't like to make it a habit of going against Stoops at home, but they were awfully lucky to get past Texas last week. I'll take the points in what should be a tightly contested game. Would anyone be shocked if Wildcats won outright?

Urbanwildlife

I got it at +10 Sunday at 5pm when Heritage came out with there lines.

Pivotpoint

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    What you posted is exactly what I came up with in addition to:

Temple is 6-0 as a road dog under the HC. They are also ranked number #1 in red zone defense, and ranked #3 in the turnover margin.
    Injury wise, Houston will be playing without there best corner, and there all conference linebacker, who was the captain of there defensive unit, so these are two big holes Houston has to find a way to fill. Both got injured last week.

The week so far has treated me perfectly and I see no reason why it will continue to, so see ya at the pay window my friend! I also have the over. -49

Nice info on missing defensive players.

gl this weekend.

Pivotpoint

388 Mississippi - 16

Vols seem to be improving, but that D still looks weak. They hit the road against a team that just keeps cashing tickets for me. Rebs at home with what I feel is the best defense in college right now. Bo Wallace has been playing great. Two TD's plus is tough to lay , but Reb D and home crowd gives confidence to that position. No letdown here, Rebs big.

Urbanwildlife

Your post above is right no the money!

Pivotpoint

403 Notre Dame +10

Was waiting for them to post this line all week after they pulled it down. All this turmoil and BS has to catch up with Noles. Yes, Winston seems to show little impact once the game starts , but he's human. Irish always play up against strong competition. My only concern is that Golson doesnt continue recent trend of turning the damn ball over. I think he has 9 in last three games. Noles defense down a notch and have been weak ats. I think noles pull off a close win, no cover. 10 a big #.

gl

Urbanwildlife

I actually think they are immune to it. Not playing the game but at 10 points, you have a good number.

Pivotpoint

Wk #8 results

Lost Thursday night game with Temple. Damn they looked horrible, bad call. Worried about Cougar turnovers but QB played great and Owls were turnover machine. Live and learn.

Finally turned the table on Sat., going 3-0 with posted picks. Was looking for some afternoon games and jumped on both Ohio Sate and Bama right before kick when Buckeyes dropped to - 20 1/2 and Bama dipped to -11 1/2.

Those two of course weren't posted and don't count for record, but was a strong day. First time in awhile with almost 5 straight "rocking chair" games where you just sit back and feel damn strong about cashing. Had dreams of a monster day when a 7 team teaser was alive needing Texas - 5 1/2 @ home vs Iowa St, last leg.

I was more worried about straight bet on Irish game. Ol miss was crusing. When ND won, I tuned in late 4th qtr to Texas. Game was back and forth with Texas taking TD lead and Iowa St tying it back up. Horns punched it in with maybe 1:40 left and I thought I had it, up a TD. Iowa St follows with maybe a 80 yard drive to tie it right back up with maybe 40 seconds left. I'm thinking OT, but Texas then drives right back down the field. Clock winding down and I'm thinking they look like they are trying to get a TD vs FG. Stopped on the 2 yard line with 4 seconds and they send in the FG unit for the game winning kick. What a roller coster ride that was. Off to week #9. Back to score this and record one bet I just made for next Sat.

311 Temple + 8 1/2 LOSS

377 Kansas St + 7 WIN
    388 MISS-16 WIN
    413 NOTRE DAME +10 WIN

NCAFF YTD
    18-15-1 +.53

Pivotpoint

WK #9

171 Mississippi - 3 (2X)

I rarely add picks this early. I'll keep riding Rebs till they lose. I had this game at MISS -7. LSU had a strong game against KY, last week, but most of their scores were special teams and Wildcat miscues. This Land Shark D is for real and young LSU QB should struggle. You can almost count on a Defensive score from Rebs and that O can light the scoreboard. Tiger D not what it was. Lots of young talent, but they should get exposed tonight by the well balanced Reb Offense.

Fully aware of Les Miles Sterling record straight up @ home under the lights. This is different animal here though and Tigers also have distraction of Bama on deck.

This number might move, maybe not, but not taking the chance on the hook or heavy juice to stay on 3. Feel comfortable laying the short #. I might add more but watching SNF. Rebs should roll here.

gl with your picks

Urbanwildlife

I agree with you, and I also got in early on Ole Miss, Michigan State, Alabama, and my favorite pick Nevada.

Pivotpoint

I have to look more @ Bama and Michigan St. Circled both but have Bama penciled in @ -13 and line -16. Sparty @ -16 , right about where line is.

Bama looks strong and youth on Tenn exposed vs Miss. Also, don't know status, but TN QB left game late with what looked like a shoulder, arm injury. Wolverines are horrible and Sparty clicking. MSU could take full advantage in this bitter rival.

I never caught that Nev, Hawaii game. I glanced and penciled in Nevada -8. Rainbows pretty weak, but a trip to the island is always a concern. I have to check injuries and other variables. Nevada should have great success against Rainbows. Looks like close to 4 points in value. Haven't seen Rainbows play, but they got outstatted big by SDST and Rainbow QB had two picks. Nevada had a nice win @BYU. They did get outstatted by close to 200 yards and looks like BYU had a ton of penalties. Still a nice win for Wolfpack. Thanks for pointing out.

gl with your plays.

Last edited by Pivotpoint; 10-19-14 at 10:38 PM. Reason: sp

Urbanwildlife

I really like the Nevada QB Farjado. Also the rumors are out that the Nevada Offensive Coordinator Rolovich wants to get the Head Coaching job at Hawaii. He wasn't retained by Chow when he became Head Coach so he will have his guys focused.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 10-19-14 at 11:23 PM.

Urbanwildlife

Also took Memphis as my 2nd favorite pick of Week #9

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Sparty should win by 20+ imo.

tennesseety
    tennesseety's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1817

I'm not seeing much on the Worley injury just yet. If he can't go, this game could end up being more lopsided than the A&M/Bamma game.

While my Vols will be pumped up for this one, I just don't see how we keep it under a 20 point loss. Worst OLine in school history.

Pivotpoint

Pending

#171 Mississippi -3 (2X)

Adding,

#121 Miss St - 13 1/2
    #165 Alabama -17
    #195 Ohio St -13 (2X)

Eating a lot of chalk this weekend. The Mississippi schools have been fantastic for me and Ohio St has been on fire. Going to stick with Bama again this week. Lose a bit of line value after crushing A&M, but only way to go. Memphis and TCU also look attractive, but laying chalk like that is a bit scary. TCU looks pretty strong against TT. Texas Tech plays no defense and might be minus top receiver Jakeem Grant who was rumored to have been injured by a shooting off campus, Sun morning. Kansas State also interesting laying 10 to Longhorns. Damn that Longhorn D looked soft late vs Iowa St last week.

Miss St - 13 1/2

Wildcat homecoming will not go well here. Young team still licking their wounds after getting demolished by LSU. Cats allowed an eye opening 303 yards on the ground to LSU last week. What do you think Dog RB Robinson (7.2ypc) will do? Cats didn’t have to worry much about LSU pass attack. Now they have to worry about Heisman candidate Dak Prescott who can burn them in the air or the ground with his legs. Lay it.

Bama - 17

Vols QB Worley status? Should be good to go, but he left game late with shoulder/ arm injury. Even if healthy, will be running for life against fierce Bama D Line. Aware that Bama is 0-3 against the spread on the road. Bama might have turned the corner last week and still playing for a playoff spot. Saban should keep the pedal to the metal and at least try and match beat down that Rebs handed Vols last week for the voters. I wonder what type of reception Kiffin will get in Tn? I dislike the guy, but something tells me he will show no mercy to Vols.

Ohio St -13

My top play along with Ol miss. Buckeyes have been putting 50 + on the boards each week after that loss to Hokies. They seem to be improving every week. Can’t say the same for Lions. Lion QB Hackenburg was rumored to be one of the top QB prospects to play on Sunday. I don’t care how good you are behind center, if you can’t run the ball or have receivers to throw to. Lions 2.84 ypc and held to a miserable > 65 yards on the ground by Michigan, Northwestern, UCF and Rutgers. Barnett has been sharp and has a stable of bruising RB’s to soften Lions. I do like the Lions rush D, but they should really struggle here. Buckeyes just have way to many weapons. Coach Meyers has been trying to light up the scoreboard. Buckeyes smashed last year, more of the same here.

GL with your plays.

German beer girl.jpg

Pivotpoint

Pending

#171 Mississippi -3 (2X)
    #121 Miss St - 13 1/2
    #165 Alabama -17
    #195 Ohio St -13 (2X)

Adding,

#191 W. Virginia ML -105

Ok St struggling on Offense and were exposed last week vs TCU. Believer in QB Clint Trickett with over 300 yards passing per game and WR White. Mounties hung tough against Bama and Sooners and coming off a big win vs Baylor. Yes, Cowboys at home, but feel they have a big match up problem with their pass D. I have W.Virg ranked as my #6 pass attack going against the Cowboy #119 Pass D. Will they torch them like Horn Frogs? No, but Coach Holgorsen will have a solid game plan to attack porous Cowboy secondary and the weapons to do it.

On a side note , I’m doing a Round Robin with NEB,WIS and W. Virginia. Plus a 3 team parlay Neb, W.Virginia and Ohio St. Not going to track parlays on my record, only for fun $’s. I’ll keep it short on why Im adding Wis + Neb. Wanted to play them straight , but as mentioned, laying a lot of chalk.

Wisky is @ home off a bye + Homecoming. Nice line value with Wisky @ home after a few non-covers. Maryland is banged up and Wisky will just pound Gordon all day. Wisky Def should hold a decent Terrapin air attack.

Neb. - Welcome to the B10 Rutgers. After getting bitch slapped by Buckeyes, Knights hit the road to Lincoln. OSU gashed for 324 rush yards, now, Knights will get the chance to show what they can do against Ameer Abdullah and the Cornhusker ground game that averages 374 ypg @ Home. This should get ugly

GL with your picks

Attached Images  
    Last edited by Pivotpoint; 10-22-14 at 09:57 PM.

Urbanwildlife

The cheers I have ever seen! I am going to steal it from ya!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the picks, and we are running side by side with the exception of West Virgina.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 10-22-14 at 10:29 PM.

tennesseety

Good stuff, and I will be in Vegas this weekend literally taking it to the pay window. I will think of you as I do so, Urban!

GL, guys!

tennesseety

I am hearing heavy rumors that Peterman will start at QB. Consider it a rumor for now, but if true, it is time to load up on the Tide. Worley was the only thing keeping our offense alive in the trenches (granted, we have not scored a TD the last two games). Coleman Thomas is out and Marcus Jackson will be limited. Sigh

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by tennesseety View Post
    I am hearing heavy rumors that Peterman will start at QB. Consider it a rumor for now, but if true, it is time to load up on the Tide. Worley was the only thing keeping our offense alive in the trenches (granted, we have not scored a TD the last two games). Coleman Thomas is out and Marcus Jackson will be limited. Sigh
    Already had the bank on this game, but much appreciated your commentary!

Pivotpoint

Quote Originally Posted by tennesseety View Post
    Thanks Tennesseety. Just slapped another unit on Bama. Worley took a beating last week and even if he starts, doubt he will last long.

Peterman only shows 8/15 for 39 yards. I believe that was the kid that entered late in relief of Worley last week. Then add Vols RB Hurd who has literally disapeared after big game vs GA. Land went in for a bit and he did nothing.

Man, I'm looking at my pending bets and hoping I didn't get to aggressive. Rare that I have half my roll exposed. But I literally love some of these games. I'm either going to smash Heritage this Sat., or they will smash me. Game on. Good luck in Vegas. Lived there for a long time in my younger days. Place is crazy on football weekends.

Pivotpoint

Pending

Final Card

#171 Mississippi -3 (2X)
    #121 Miss St - 13 1/2
    #165 Alabama -17 (2X)**
    #195 Ohio St -13 (2X)

#191 W. Virginia ML -105

** Added another unit to Alabama to bring that game up to 2X.

Not tracking parlays, but adding (2) 3 teamers.

1X= 4.3X

Bama - 16 1/2 -120
    Miss - ML -155
    Ohio St - 12 1/2 -129

1X = 5.2X

Bama -16 1/2 -120
    W.Vir +1 -110
    Ohio St - 12 12 -129

Round Robin, pending WIS-11 /NEB-17 /W.VIR +1

gl with your picks

640903434_ddcc6c100f.jpg
    Last edited by Pivotpoint; 10-23-14 at 12:48 PM. Reason: sp

tennesseety

Thanks, Pivot. Good stuff. I am in a similar situation this weekend. If it goes bad, you may not see me until next season, haha!

Good luck!!

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    Thanks Tennesseety. Just slapped another unit on Bama. Worley took a beating last week and even if he starts, doubt he will last long.

Peterman only shows 8/15 for 39 yards. I believe that was the kid that entered late in relief of Worley last week. Then add Vols RB Hurd who has literally disapeared after big game vs GA. Land went in for a bit and he did nothing.

Man, I'm looking at my pending bets and hoping I didn't get to aggressive. Rare that I have half my roll exposed. But I literally love some of these games. I'm either going to smash Heritage this Sat., or they will smash me. Game on. Good luck in Vegas. Lived there for a long time in my younger days. Place is crazy on football weekends.

It is a sink or swim week for me, exciting, but scarey as well.

Pivotpoint

Final Card WK # 9

#171 Mississippi -3 (2X)
    #121 Miss St - 13 1/2
    #165 Alabama -17 (2X)
    #195 Ohio St -13 (2X)

#191 W. Virginia ML -105

NCAAF YTD

18-15-1 +.53

1X= 4.3X

Bama - 16 1/2 -120
    Miss - ML -155
    Ohio St - 12 1/2 -129

1X = 5.2X

Bama -16 1/2 -120
    W.Vir +1 -110
    Ohio St - 12 12 -129

Scroll up for reasoning. Picks consolidated for easier scoring. In hindsight, wish I would have added Nebraska as a straight bet -17. # up to - 20 1/2 now. I do like them a lot in the round robin with W Virginia/Wisky. Going to be some great games today.

gl with your picks

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Piv I think every one of your plays wins today. I'm tailing ya today. Gl

Pivotpoint

Zip, hope you're right. Eating some chalk, but with teams that have been rock solid ATS.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Only game that scares me is West Virginia. But the way they looked last game have to ride em. Gl today my brother it looks solid

Pivotpoint

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    Final Card WK # 9

#171 Mississippi -3 (2X)
    LOST - 2.16
    #121 Miss St - 13 1/2
    WON +1
    #165 Alabama -17 (2X)
    LOST - 2.16
    #195 Ohio St -13 (2X)
    LOST - 2.16
    #191 W. Virginia ML -105 WON +1

NCAAF YTD

18-15-1 +.53

1X= 4.3X

Bama - 16 1/2 -120
    Miss - ML -155
    Ohio St - 12 1/2 -129

1X = 5.2X

Bama -16 1/2 -120
    W.Vir +1 -110
    Ohio St - 12 12 -129

Scroll up for reasoning. Picks consolidated for easier scoring. In hindsight, wish I would have added Nebraska as a straight bet -17. # up to - 20 1/2 now. I do like them a lot in the round robin with W Virginia/Wisky. Going to be some great games today.

gl with your picks

Well, time to come back and grade these picks. Things looked awesome early when I won both high noon games (WIS, NEB). Round Robin was looking strong and needed W. VIR to hit + had them straight. MISS ST pulled out the win and I was 4-0 going into the evening games.

It was those late games where disaster struck. I misjudged LSU, have to give them credit where credit is due. Still thought I was alive late until that delay of game penalty. Bo had played well, but what a blunder letting fans get in his head and throwing that pick to end the game. Buckeyes were clicking and when QB, tweaked his knee, the whole game changed.

I think one of my most painful losses of the year was that Bama game. Sometimes it's not best to dominate to early. They were subbing liberally in the 2nd half and Vols slowly were creeping back towards the #. With around 2 minutes left a 2nd or 3rd string RB for Bama broke free when they were up 14. I rose from my chair as he approached the goal line scoring the a td to cover the game. Then the unspeakable happens. Kid fumbles on the 2 yard line and Vols recover at the one.

As mentioned, I'm not tracking parlays , but that Round Robin saved my bank roll on a so so day. Worse, losses were on 2x plays that punished my stats.

Prior YTD 18-15-1 + .53

WK 9 2-3 - 4.48

YTD 20-18-1 - 3.95

Pivotpoint

FInal Card Wk #10

319 Wisconsin - 13 1/2 (2x)
    391 TCU - 3 1/2
    386 OL MISS -1
    350 MISS ST - 10 1/2 (2x)
    368 K STATE - 12 1/2 (2x)
    385 Arizona + 6 1/2

Wisconsin/ Rutgers

Knights pounded by Buckeyes, Huskers ground attack. Next up, Wisky’s Power Rush attack . Why should things change here? Nova? Wisky Defense is stout and should stack the box. This could get ugly for Knights after two rough beat downs.

TCU/West Virginia

Hate to go against the Mountaineers @ home under the lights. Trickett has been getting it done. But, willing to lay small price on Horn Frogs. Boykin has been on fire and has one of the top receivers in the nation, WR Kevin White. Boykin and up tempo attack should expose and tire the WVA run D and have success deep.

AUB/MISS

Tough to shake the memory of late game play by Wallace, Rebs, coaches. Gives me a little value. Auburns power rush attack will have to challenge the strength of Rebels defense. After last weeks road trip, does Auburn still play D ? Rebs have been good to me and I’ll take the home team with the better D at basically pick.

ARK/ MISS ST

Bulldogs play first game ever at home ranked #1. Crowd should be amped. Bulldogs size and power should stymie the Hog rush attack. Doubt Hogs can take advantage of a suspect pass def of Miss St. Prescott and Dogs should have big day against Razorback D that is even weaker on the road.

OK ST/ K State

Cowboy offense has disappeared, worse on the road. Wildcats on 5 game spread run, balanced , well coached, home. Cowboys exposed again.

ZONA/ UCLA

I really like this Wildcat team. Even better to get almost a TD with a team that could easily win out right. Solomon takes care of the ball 20/4 and Wildcat O has been sharp. Scooby Wright is fun to watch @ LB for Cats.

GL with your picks.

BeerFestGirls.jpg
    Last edited by Pivotpoint; 10-31-14 at 11:17 PM.

Urbanwildlife

Love the pics amigo!

My blondies are sending you all the positive energy you will need to wear a path to the pay window!

CHEERS TO YA!

First 12345 Last