swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

R these games traps

Couple of lines I'm thinking of playing sat.

eastern mich. +20 at old dominion

mass. Minutemen +16 at vandy

Minnesota + 15.5 at tcu

what I'm I missing here at this point don't see why vandy should be more than a 7 point fav mass put up a hell of a fight against Colorado they have to belie they can win this one . Vandy just seems like a train wreck all around

i really know nothing of old d or eastern mich. Other than old d competed with nc state last week and eastern got there xxx handed to them by a ? Of a Florida team supposedly they r way better this year than last.

long way to travel for the golden gophers and tcu had a decent d last year and damn near beat Baylor

anybody got any thoughts or opinions on these games

tennesseety
    tennesseety's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1817

I absolutely can't figure the Vandy line out either. I don't believe their offense has scored a TD this season (seriously). If Umass can put up a couple of scores, how does Vandy cover that??? I couldn't agree more on a possible trap because of this. I may go small.

GL

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Why woulnt the Vandy line be high? Im not saying they cover it, but its an SEC school vs UMASS

tennesseety

Vandy lost 38-7 to Temple in Nashville. Vandy has not scored an offensive TD (or maybe one?) in two games. If Temple can score 38, why couldn't Umass score half that. If that happens, does Vandy put up 40 points to cover???????

byrdpickem
    byrdpickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Vandy has zero offensive touchdowns. The TD against temple was a defensive one. In fact, their only offensive possession that ended up with a score was when Ole Miss fumbled on their own 7 and they went 3 and out and kicked a FG. You really can't make this shit up.

swag1982

I could see a 1 td fav there but 2 and a fg to cover ? I'm gonna take the 17 for 2.2 units because maybe u just answered the question lines are all about public perception

swag1982

And at this point is vandy gonna have any fans showing up to support them

tennesseety

Vandy's "home field advantage" rarely if ever comes into play.