BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Have a feeling S. Carolina burries everyone this week

Way too much Georgia love after pulling away from an overrated Clemson team in week 1.

Likewise, people are too down on Carolina after getting stomped in week 1. A&M is a lot better than people thought they were.

I think Spurrier will have he boys ready to play.

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

of course south carolina is the play here. Georgia isn't that overrated, but people keep forgetting that they have an outstanding Q.B in dylan Thompson and R.B in mike davis. I will be on this one. Thanks for pointing this one out!

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16988

i wouldnt rate dylan thompson as outstanding

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Under Richt (6 games), Georgia has never scored more than 20pts vs S Carolina at Williams Brice. In those 6 games S Carolina has only scored more than 17 one time.

David Greene is the only qb under Richt to throw for a TD vs S Carolina at Williams Brice. And he only managed to do it once. We are talking about guys like Murray & Stafford.

Now that being said, Georgia got embarrassed 2 yrs ago at S Carolina (35-7) and it was a very late TD to avoid the shutout. Richt hasnt forgotten & he ain't letting players forget. Georgia was embarrassed! Seeking some revenge and I think they get it. Georgia by double digits.

BOL

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Way too much Georgia love after pulling away from an overrated Clemson team in week 1.

Likewise, people are too down on Carolina after getting stomped in week 1. A&M is a lot better than people thought they were.

I think Spurrier will have he boys ready to play.
    i have to agree. I thought this game was at Georgia but since its in Columbia i am starting to like the Gamecocks simply bc of home field advantage.

but Texas A&M did drop 59 on them in that same building

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Not gonna lie, didn't see tamu coming

possum11
    possum11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

Overrated Clemson team that has 4 top 15 recruiting classes in a row. You must be a South Carolina fan because Spurrier doesn't have any boys this year - that is the problem. Georgia can only beat themselves in this game.

BigDofBA

Good start for the Cocks.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by possum11 View Post
    Overrated Clemson team that has 4 top 15 recruiting classes in a row. You must be a South Carolina fan because Spurrier doesn't have any boys this year - that is the problem. Georgia can only beat themselves in this game.

Like I said, Clemson is very overrated.

If recruiting classes were the end all be all, Texas wouldn't suck like they do.

Georgia was just the flavor of the week.

And no, I am not a Carolina fan. I just now how overrated all these SEC teams are "this year".

BigDofBA

Georgia is who I thought they were.