worst beat of my life.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Feel your pain CSU dicking around with Boise cost me over $2K

doctordeuce
    doctordeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Oregon State costs me 1.5k last night. They were my 4th team in a parlay (I had Nevada, N. Tex and Army as well). The Beavers were winning 38 to 7 at the end of the 3rd quarter and manage to take a fat shit the rest of the way. Hawaii converted on a 3rd and 40/4th and 24 on their last drive to cover. I'm still pissed.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by doctordeuce View Post
    Oregon State costs me 1.5k last night. They were my 4th team in a parlay (I had Nevada, N. Tex and Army as well). The Beavers were winning 38 to 7 at the end of the 3rd quarter and manage to take a fat shit the rest of the way. Hawaii converted on a 3rd and 40/4th and 24 on their last drive to cover. I'm still pissed.
    Hawaii didnt convert those, they turned the ball over on downs on that drive. Blocked punt gave them the ball in the red zone and then Oregon State fumbled the ensuing kickoff. Offense didn't do anything the entire quarter after dominating the game. 41 yard pass on 4th and 1 too. Awful.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

There have been worse beats. But never have I had a beat so fukking laughable.

So many ridiculous turnovers.