FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Never bet against the island

WWWBUKTN
    Update your status
    WWWBUKTN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1351

I never call fix because every time I read somebody else wite it I think their an idiot. That said it's a disgusting loss, cost me a three teamer as well as the individual bet on OS. That last drive was just ref assisted. Whatever, I have a hard time believing it's fixed but I have a hard time believing that one wasn't.

Took a great day and brought it down to a good one.

I mean Hawaii scores 17 points in four minutes after not being able to do a thing all day on a regular basis....right? Whatever. Going to bed with a winning day but it's hard to let that one go.
    Last edited by WWWBUKTN; 09-07-14 at 01:42 AM.

WWWBUKTN
    Update your status

I knew it was over with they fumbled allowing that FG which was the difference in the game. I can't be more pissed.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

That one turned a massive 8-2 day into not so massive 7-3.

That one really fukkin hurt to watch. Laid -9.5 and they blow 31 point lead. Rough one

chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

OMFG. I literally quit flipping back over to that game and was glued in to UTEP. Absolutely disgusting. I won the biggest bet of my life today and have managed to be up about 32 freaking dollars at the end.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

all three of my losses have been rough ones. this is icing

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

had a freaking good day til the last 3 freaking game.. ucla- 22, mich st +14, Oregon st -9.5 .. just facking wow..

kgindy
    kgindy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4845

I hit on my parlay with this just knew I was dead omg. I'm never betting the island again though.

WWWBUKTN
    Update your status

I guess I shouldn't cry considering I did catch Wyoming as well as Middle Tenn State in backdoor covers but at least those were realistic and not this out of left field, watch me get 45 yards on 4th and one with a pass and a stupid roughing penalty. Like I said, whatever, I'm done crying because it's a long season.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Quote Originally Posted by WWWBUKTN View Post
    I guess I shouldn't cry considering I did catch Wyoming as well as Middle Tenn State in backdoor covers but at least those were realistic and not this out of left field, watch me get 45 yards on 4th and one with a pass and a stupid roughing penalty. Like I said, whatever, I'm done crying because it's a long season.

that's exactly how I feel.. last week Hawaii can't even get a pass, today they got joe montana playing for them,

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

How does any team, that throws 50 passes. Completes only 20 of them. Lose by 8 points, to a team that put up almost 500 yards in total offense?

on_point
    on_point's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Didnt bet the game but when I went to bed with the score 38-7 thinking how bad the Rainbows looked. Bad beat for those that played O St. Get it back in the NFL today!