BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

No One Picked Up on This?

I am suprised that no one picked up on this. I guess I should have expected this, knowing the talent level (or lack there of) in here, but you would think that one of you so called "experts" would have caught this. Stanford opens up at -4 vs USC. The line is now down to -2 1/2, crossing the biggest threashold in football lines (3). Did anyone see this? Does anyoone other than myself play middles?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

If theres a lack of talent here, why are you here?

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Very easy to answer, because he is a person who is mentally and emotionally incompetent, and a blow hard to boot!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Did you pick up on it? I come in here, as well as other sites, to look for valid information. I may have overlooked something that someone will point out and that may change a play to a no play, or a no play to a play, once I verify that information.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Very easy to answer, because he is a person who is mentally and emotionally incompetent, and a blow hard to boot!
    Did YOU pick up on it? Ofcourse not because all you are is a worthless fugitive who can never come back to the U.S. unless you are stupid enough to try and sneak in. Unfortunately the booze and drugs that you are on would not allow you to do that and get away with it.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Did you pick up on it? I come in here, as well as other sites, to look for valid information. I may have overlooked something that someone will point out and that may change a play to a no play, or a no play to a play, once I verify that information.
    Yes I actually did pick up on it. I liked USC when the spread was 4, but didnt when it was 2.5. Thats when it hit me...but I didnt grab it at 4, so I didnt think anything of it anymore.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Yes I actually did pick up on it. I liked USC when the spread was 4, but didnt when it was 2.5. Thats when it hit me...but I didnt grab it at 4, so I didnt think anything of it anymore.
    Do you know how to get an idea of which way the line is going to try and sot potential middles? Basically it depends on how many books you use. So many people use one book and look at nothing else, it is impossible to pick up a trend. You have to look at all of the books. Thet means both Vegas and off-shore, though I play in Vegas and do not give off-shore books much respect. In this game, CG opens the line at -4 while everyone else except the Wynn was at 3 to 3 1/2. That was the tip, especially when you are dealing with a number like 3. Unfortunately we are not perfect, because while I was wining and dining with my wife, the Wynn moved the line up to 5, for about an hour.

If you use 3-5 different books, or if you wager in Vegas, you should have no problem doing this. If not, it will be very difficult for you to do this. Just remember, the most a middle can cost you is the 10% vig, but if you win both ways, it pays off at 20-1. One hit and you can make a lot of middle wagers and still be ahead of the game.

Cm8
    Cm8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

I feel like youre the type of dude that finishes within 10 seconds... chill the hell out dude.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I capped this game at 7 or 7.5. I liked this game alot at -3 and wish I hadn't unloaded on it there but I still feel pretty good

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Cm8 View Post
    I feel like youre the type of dude that finishes within 10 seconds... chill the hell out dude.
    I feel like you are a clown that could get his face turned into hamburger meat in 10 seconds by putting his nose where it should not be. If you do not like my posts, do not read them. One post and you are going to tell me what to do? Take a hike, idiot.

Urbanwildlife

Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 09-04-14 at 08:11 PM.

Urbanwildlife

I am not sure I have ever communicated with a bigger fool than BIGMOUTHQH. lol The guy needs to take his meds.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 09-04-14 at 07:32 PM.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Fuk the middle....USC gonna win on the ML
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Martinr
    Martinr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

So the op makes a thread after the line's moved through the 3 to tell everybody how dumb they are for not telling him it was gonna move?
    wtf?

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by Martinr View Post
    So the op makes a thread after the line's moved through the 3 to tell everybody how dumb they are for not telling him it was gonna move?
    wtf?
    Consider the source, a mentally and emotionally deranged man with a childs mentality!

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

Quote Originally Posted by Martinr View Post
    wtf?
    He's a bitter old man who lives in an imaginary world on his computer. He is so full of anger that he does not know how to communicated with another human being except to belittle them. Ignore him and he will end up arguing with himself.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Isaiah

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Too drunk to give a fuk about OP.

Buying in at 2.5 because Stanford is at home to USfukkn C

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by Microbetter View Post
    He's a bitter old man who lives in an imaginary world on his computer. He is so full of anger that he does not know how to communicated with another human being except to belittle them. Ignore him and he will end up arguing with himself.
    LOL perfectly expressed, and right on the money!

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I understand what you mean about 3 being a threshold #....but in college football it's a quantum leap to the significance it has in the NFL.....................gl

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Just how much money did you dumb fukks win in the "Beat the Prick" contest last season? If it was not more than $1500.00, put your mnoey where your mouths are and join the contest. You meows are so chicken s**t to place a wager that it is really pathetic. You are a buch of worthless a-holes and you know it. I dare any of you wusses to prove me wrong. Get into the Prick contest and we will see who is the best. Ofcourse you lying tightwad arseholes will have to shell up the money. Too bad, because none of you have the money to do that. You are basically worthless people that do not have a pot to pee in. I buy and sell people like you. Welcome to the real world. If you are stupid enough not to believe me, drag your dumb arses out here. PM me if you want to know when and where. You guys are so friggin broke that I will buy the first round.

Urbanwildlife

YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE of how mentally and emotionally deranged he is! lol

GT21Megatron

Just how much money did you dumb fukks win in the "Beat the Prick" contest last season? If it was not more than $1500.00, put your mnoey where your mouths are and join the contest. You meows are so chicken s**t to place a wager that it is really pathetic. You are a buch of worthless a-holes and you know it. I dare any of you wusses to prove me wrong. Get into the Prick contest and we will see who is the best. Ofcourse you lying tightwad arseholes will have to shell up the money. Too bad, because none of you have the money to do that. You are basically worthless people that do not have a pot to pee in. I buy and sell people like you. Welcome to the real world. If you are stupid enough not to believe me, drag your dumb arses out here. PM me if you want to know when and where. You guys are so friggin broke that I will buy the first round.
    You need to get laid bro. Real talk...

Urbanwildlife

But when you are mentally and emotionally deranged that is not going to help him. Being committed to a long term mental hospital is the only hope, where he can get medicated and counseling from professionals dealing with these type of mentals.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    But when you are mentally and emotionally deranged that is not going to help him. Being committed to a long term mental hospital is the only hope, where he can get medicated and counseling from professionals dealing with these type of mentals.
    some would argue that puss is the best type of medicine and always puts a smile on your face

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyqh View Post
    just how much money did you dumb fukks win in the "beat the prick" contest last season? If it was not more than $1500.00, put your mnoey where your mouths are and join the contest. You meows are so chicken s**t to place a wager that it is really pathetic. You are a buch of worthless a-holes and you know it. I dare any of you wusses to prove me wrong. Get into the prick contest and we will see who is the best. Ofcourse you lying tightwad arseholes will have to shell up the money. Too bad, because none of you have the money to do that. You are basically worthless people that do not have a pot to pee in. I buy and sell people like you. Welcome to the real world. If you are stupid enough not to believe me, drag your dumb arses out here. Pm me if you want to know when and where. You guys are so friggin broke that i will buy the first round.
    you moron the contest is free to join!!!

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    some would argue that puss is the best type of medicine and always puts a smile on your face
    Would not work for him as his issues are not to deep. Possibly his boat floats the other way as well.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

see your banning did nothing for your piss poor personality.

Oh and before you send a PM to threaten me as seems your MO. FYI mods read those and if your broke ass has anything to say. Just PM me when and where as in LA area several times each month.

Smartest bet in this forum is that mentally deranged ass is banned soon

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

SBR Consensus is that BigDaddyHQ is least stable poster here.

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Smartest bet in this forum is that mentally deranged ass is banned soon

I was told that this is a very highly probability. The forum would be a better place.

Venom OG
    Venom OG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 514

Were you born a dick, or is it something that you chose?

Urbanwildlife

I do not think he has one!

RavensFan2k3

Welp, that escalated quickly

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

BigDaddy posts are always good for a laugh or two.

GT21Megatron

Welp, that escalated quickly

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Usually not one to insult other posters, but queerdaddyQH just begs for it. DUDE: youre a complete clown! And you're delusional if you believe your opinion on anything carries ANY weight around here anymore. Your contribution to this site is laughable, and no one ( and i mean NO ONE) respects you. Your antics are childish. You come off as this mean-spirited, uptight, bastArd of an @sshole. Do us all a favor and quit posting. Nobody likes you, homey. Time to grab your ball and go home.

12 Last